A Musical

A sideman or Pack member (person A) is in a musical and has to get their makeup done by a professional. Not necessarily to make them look like a girl, but just a really handsome prince, say, or something like that.

Scenario 1: the love interest of the character person A is playing in the musical ends up being sick, so person B (the other half of your otp) has to step in.

Bonus 1: if they know all the duet songs because they sang those parts to person A all the time to help them practice.

Scenario 2: Person B really, really likes Person A's makeup. And so they make out or something idk XD

Scenario 3: Person B hates person A's makeup, since it completely transforms them, and Person B wants to see Person A's natural face more than one done up with makeup.

Bonus 3: if something happens and both characters run out into the rain, and the makeup gets wet, and Person B wipes it off of his partner's face and kisses him. You know, romantic rain scene.

Sorry I haven't been updating much on my oneshot book. I have 2 smut oneshots in the making (Leston and MiniZerKStar1237 or whatever sidemen house smut is called), I've just been really sick, so it's hard for me to look at a screen without my head exploding from a migraine... They'll be out soon though, and hopefully you'll like them :)