Police

In which Simon accidentally becomes an award winning police officer because he was filming a vlog and England's most wanted criminal just happened to be in the background.

Or, more specifically; Simon tried to become a police officer but was denied because they said he was too weak, so he turns to YouTube. After England's most wanted criminal is seen in the background of his video, all of Simon's comments point it out. The YouTuber tries to tell the police, but they refuse to listen, thinking that Simon is lying to try to get on the polices' good side.

Seeing no other option, Simon retraces his steps to where the killer was sighted, and, perhaps with the help of another sideman, tracks down the criminal and apprehends him.

The police realise they made a mistake in denying him, and offer him the high standing place among their ranks that they should have given him years ago.

Now, Simon has to make a decision. Does he leave YouTube to follow his original dream, or does he turn his back on his past and decide that YouTube is where he really belongs.

Bonus: if whatever sideman helped him with the case tries to act as though he'll be happy for Simon with whatever choice he makes, but is secretly praying for Simon to remain as a YouTuber, with his friends.

Double Bonus: if Simon looks like he's made up his mind to become a police officer, but at the ceremony, he feels as though something is wrong, and looking at the front row, he sees the other Sideman silently hiding tears. He throws off his police medal, jumps offstage and embraces the other, yelling that where he really belongs is with his friends.