CONTEST

(If you've already read this you don't need to read it again XD)

My Mad Ting book has almost reached week XIX, so I'm having a contest. Keep reading because I think you'll all like the prizes.

Welcome to the Mad Ting Writing Contest:

Rules:
1. Contestants must write a oneshot, which can be based on one of my prompts, or can be all your own. Angst, fluff, smut, whatever you want.

2. The title of the oneshot must be an adjective that you believe describes your oneshot in one word (again, you can use any of the adjectives from Mad Ting or you can use your own.)

3. The oneshot should be at least 1000 words, but the longer the better.

4. You will get more points for making your characters accurate to their personalities irl.

5. All submissions are due on the Tuesday that ends week XIX; which will be August 15. (More on submissions at the end)

PRIZES:
There will be a prize for the first place and second place winner; chosen by most detailed and well written piece, accurate characters, and choice of adjective.

The 2nd place winner will receive a $15 gift card for Sidemenclothing.com

The 1st place winner will receive a custom designed pair of shoes, like my Sidemen painted pair

You will get to help design the style and colours. (if you win I'll message you about sizes and how you want it shipped)

Submissions:
After you've written the oneshot, post it in its own book, with a title that can be easily recognized as a contestant. Tag me in the book and private message me that you've entered and I will add you to the pool.

Winners:
Of all the contestants, I will choose the best stories (depending how many I get) and they will qualify for the "finals." Finalists will be put into a book, and you all can vote for the best ones via strawpoll.

Again, thank you all so much for supporting this book, as well as all of my books. I know I haven't been posting many oneshots or quotes lately but I will try to get back into that as soon as I can.

Love you guys!

I'll also be posting all of this in my other books as well, and feel free to spread the word!