[ 00. PREFACE

DEVIL'S SNARE
━━━━━━━━━━━━
JAMES SIRIUS POTTER

DEVIL'S SNARE━━━━━━━━━━━━【 JAMES SIRIUS POTTER 】

[ 000. S U M M A R Y !
▬▬▬THE DREAMY ARTISAN. Known for her obsession with watercolors and Herbology, as well as her toilet-destroying older twin brothers, Lorcan and Lysander, the blonde got around Hogwarts without too much thought. Her mother, Luna, was best friends with her Herbology professor, so she was always taken care of if she needed it. Not like she needed it anyway. Everyone claimed she was just like her mother, the hair, the voice, the dreamy eyes, and the radish earrings. Everyone meant her small group of friends, thus she was hardly noticed by anyone for her real self. But fate decided otherwise.
▬▬▬THE GOLDEN BOY. Undoubtedly popular for being the son of the Chosen One, as well as quite handsome, and a Quidditch star, the celebrity-from-birth was treated like a prince at Hogwarts, though he tried not to draw too much attention to himself. A pair of glasses perched on his nose, as well as big brown eyes he had gotten from his mother, the boy was charismatic and slightly cocky, but only on the Quidditch pitch, and he had almost every girl swooning over him. Thus, for his inevitable fame, he had successfully hidden away his little crush on one very dreamy and, a little, but in all good terms, crazy, blonde freckled girl.
▬▬▬DEVIL'S SNARE. With no intention whatsoever of getting closer to LAUREL PANDORA SCAMANDER, JAMES SIRIUS POTTER lets time unfold itself. And time does unfold itself. Before she knows it, she, with skeptic views on love from a previously fallen love, slowly falls for him, and he falls harder for her. But did they think they'd literally fall into each other's arms, trapped in devil's snare together? Absolutely not.

AND THIS IS WHERE WE BEGIN
OUR UNLIKELY LOVE STORY. ]

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

⠀⠀