[ 000. POSTFACE

wow. seriously. i can't believe i've finished this after four years of forcing myself to write it and thinking 'god, i'll never finish this.' but now i'm done! what even!

i started this when i was 16 and just writing for fun and my love for HP and i never expected this fic to get so many readers and votes the way it has! so thank you to all the readers who have stuck with me since 2016!! you're the reason i want to pursue an actual career in writing! 💛💛

i have absolutely loved writing this. i pretty much grew up with my characters, and i truly just loved creating Laurel, crying with her, loving James with her, laughing with her. and for James...ah my Pudding Boy...i must admit he was a tricky one. but i am happy with the way i wrote him and his story. i am very happy with this story :)

anyway, if you have any questions about jaurel or the other characters, please feel free to comment! i'll reply as soon as i can.

in the mean time, i might be posting my own original story, might not, so if you want to go read it, give me a follow! (not 100% sure i will be posting it here tho). i won't be writing fanfiction anymore (i don't think) bc i actually want to write my own stories now. thank you for the support always :)

thank you guys immensely for reading! thank you for loving jaurel as much as i have.

sincerely,
eliza