Chapter 17: Christmas Trees and Harry Potter

A/N: Credit to the amazing hazstylestrash for her 1D Harry Potter series...be sure to check her out!

Thanks so much to everyone that reads, votes and comments...you all make my day, seriously! x

Beth's POV

I push the piece of French toast around my plate as I coat it with the syrup before I place it in my mouth.

Oops.

Too much syrup.

A drop of the golden brown liquid falls onto my exposed chest.

Lucky for me it didn't fall down between my breasts while Harry was here.

Happens all the blood time with popcorn.

I wipe the syrup off with my finger and suck it off nonchalantly before I catch Harry out the corner of my eye.

His mouth is open slightly as he stares at me.

Shit, do I have food on my face?

I reach for a napkin and wipe my mouth with it.

How embarrassing.

"So...uh...what are your plans for today?" I ask him.

Wait, what business is it of mine?

Could I be anymore fucking awkward?

He's probably got some girl to meet up with anyway, I mean, he's Harry Styles, why wouldn't he right?

"Well, actually..." he says.

Why would he waste his time with us when he could be out with some hot young model or actress thing?

"...if that's okay with you?" Harry continues.

It's the cold light of day, that's what it is.

The harsh reality.

I wouldn't blame him for wanting to hightail it out of here.

"Beth?" Harry says.

Of course he wants to be out with some beautiful, thin, young girl.

Or home.

In bed.

Naked.

With her.

"Beth!" Harry says in a louder voice.

I turn and look at Harry but I notice that all eyes around the table are on me.

"Um...yeah?" I answer weakly.

"You were miles away," he says as he raises his eyebrows, "what were you daydreaming about?"

He puts his elbows on the table and rests his chin on his hands and looks at me with a cheeky smirk.

I feel my face begin to heat up with embarrassment again.

"I...uh...oh shut up!" I say as I look away and stab my fork through my toast and take another bite.

Harry nudges my knee with his under the table to gain my attention again.

"I was saying that I have an errand to complete today and I could really use some help," he explains.

"What kind of errand?" I ask curiously.

"Ah...secret men's business," he says and smirks again.

Secret men's business my ass.

Probably can't decide whether he needs a fringe on his boots or not.

"And what help do you need?" I ask.