Chapter 31: Strange Dreams and Guilty Pleasures

A/N: I hope you all like this chapter and that it makes sense to you, sometimes I can't always get my thoughts out as well as I would like!  Thank you all again for the reads, votes and comments!

Beth's POV

I watch as Harry practically runs around to his side of the bed, pulling off his clothes as quick as Clark Kent does when he's changing into Superman.

He is back into bed and I've only managed to pull the covers back.

I pull my long sleeve top off and then slowly wriggle out of my lounge pants, bending forwards so Harry has a full view of my cleavage.

I'll teach him to leave me up against the fucking wall.

I crawl onto the bed and lay on my right side facing Harry before I pull the covers up.

I close my eyes and try to fall asleep.

"Uh...Beth?" Harry whispers.

"Mmmm..." I murmur.

"Are you going to sleep?" he asks.

"That's what I'm trying to do," I reply.

Silence.

"So you're really going to sleep?" he asks again.

"I didn't stutter," I reply, my eyes firmly closed.

"I thought you were kidding," he says and I can hear the slight disappointment in his tone.

I cover my mouth with my hand and fake a cough to hide my laugh.

I open my eyes and look at Harry.

He looks like someone took his last banana.

"Well what did you think we'd be doing Harry?" I ask him.

It's then that Harry actually blushes.

"I...I thought we might...you know..." he trails off.

I raise myself up on my elbow and lean over towards Harry.

"No I don't," I say, "care to enlighten me?"

Harry pinches his bottom lip before he answers.

"I...well I was hoping...we might...kiss at least...maybe?" he says.

"Oh, okay," I reply cheerfully.

I lean over and give him a quick peck on the lips before I pull away and leave Harry kissing the air.

I poke his dimple with my finger and he opens his eyes.

"Let's catch up on some sleep eh?" I smirk before I roll over, my back now facing Harry.

I almost feel sorry for Harry but then I remember how he left me up against the wall this morning and the 'almost' kicks in again.

I hear him sigh loudly in frustration and I kinda do feel a touch guilty.

I move my arm out behind me and blindly feel for his thigh.

He takes this as a sign to move his body closer to me so he's against my back. He nuzzles his nose into the back of my neck and damn it, it sends a shiver though my body.

"Are you sure we're just going to sleep?" he whispers.

Damn.

He must have noticed.

"Yes," I clear my throat, "yes we are. Well at least I am, I need to catch up a little bit."

Harry lightly kisses the back of my neck and shoulders a few more times before he nestles his forehead in the crook of my neck.