Chapter 82: Stockholm Syndromes and Muscle Tongues

A/N: Just...thanks to everyone...you know who you are, and you all know why... <3 <3 <3

Harry's POV

A contented sigh comes from Beth as I collect our empty bowls and glasses and set them back onto the tray before standing up and placing it on the floor.

I turn back around and find Beth already snuggled under the blankets, her eyes closed.

My heart flutters slightly as I look at my girl.

I slide back in under the covers and lay next to her and instantly my mouth curls into a smile.

Because I'm happy.

Because she makes me happy.

And as much as I would love nothing more than to lie here with her for the rest of the day and cuddle up to her...

You liar Harold.

Okay, as much as I would love to lie here and cuddle up with her after I've had sex with her multiple times, it pains me to think we should probably get up and get ourselves ready to go.

I'm thinking we can drop in and see the boys before we head back to the hospital.

I lean in closer and lightly tap her little nose a couple of times until she finally opens one of her eyes up.

Could she be any cuter?

"Hi," I grin.

"Hi," she says as she returns my smile before she closes her eye again.

Oh, my sweet girl.

"Do you think you should get up?" I whisper as I tuck her hair behind her ear.

"No, quite comfy here thanks," she mumbles as she tucks herself even further into the bedding, her legs tangling with mine, their warmth radiating against me.

You're not making this any easier love.

"Well I figured you might want to shower and then we can drop by mums on the way back to the hospital if you want to?" I suggest, hopefully.

She lets out a noise and I can't quite tell whether it's happy or angry.

"Alright, I'll go and have a shower," she sighs and throws the covers off, exposing her body.

And even though I've seen her naked and I know she was already naked, my dick still reacts first before anything else does.

Somehow I think she forgot she was though because the covers come flying back over her and the sleepy expression is now one that is wide awake.

She looks up at me and I grin down at her.

I'm not ashamed to say I want to see her parade that body to the bathroom and I've got my front row ticket for the show.

"Don't let me stop you love," I smirk lovingly at her.

Her face is expressionless as she pushes her lips into a thin line.

You can do it love.

Finally, she throws the covers off and sits up with her back to me and I see her take in a big breath before she gives her head a small shake.

Then she stands up and starts to walk to the bathroom.

Showtime.

And little Harold is also now standing firmly to attention as he watches.

I see Beth close her eyes and scrunch up her nose, her face blushing with embarrassment before looking down and I follow her gaze and I realise that her thighs are starting to look a little bit wet as she walks.