Chapter 74: Penny Penguin and Wild Horses

Harry's POV

The feel of someone's fingers dangling over my back wakes me up from sleep and I open my eyes to see Beth cuddled into me, her arm draped around my waist, her hand twitching against my skin.

I smile as I watch her and debate whether to take another photo of her but decide that might be bordering on creepy now.

But I can't help it.

I'm in love with her.

I gently brush a lock of hair that has fallen onto her face and she sighs loudly.

Shit.

Well if she's gonna be cranky with me for waking her up, I better give her a good reason to.

I move closer to her, ready to pounce.

"You better not be taking more photos of me while I'm asleep," she suddenly says.

Fucking mind reader!

Instead I wrap my arm around her waist before leaning in and smothering her neck with loud, sloppy kisses, making her squeal.

"Don't!" she laughs breathlessly as she struggles against me, "it tickles!"

I pull away and lean up on my elbow, my head supported on my hand as I look down at her.

"I may or may not have," I smirk, "besides, last time I checked it wasn't a crime to take photos of my girlfriend."

She gives me some side eye.

"Only if it begins to border on weirdness, then it is," she replies.

"Nah," I grin, "it's only weird if I put props in the photo or put your hand on my dick."

Maybe I should have done that.

"Harry!" she says with a shocked voice, "you didn't?"

"I'm kidding!" I laugh, "though I should probably delete those last few now..."

I receive a playful smack on the arm before I realise I miss her touch so I pull her on top of me so her chin rests against my chest.

I gently run my hand up and down her back as I watch her as she lazily begins tracing the outlines of my tattoos on my shoulder.

She lays her head on my chest and I see a shy smile play on her lips.

What if I could wake up to this every single morning?

The quiet moment between us is interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in!" she calls out and we watch as the door opens and Chloe pokes her head around.

"Good morning," she says as she quietly walks over to the bed and slips in under the covers, laying on Beth's side of the bed.

She leans in and gives Beth a kiss and then one to me.

I feel all tingly now.

Like, happy tingly, that she thought to give one to me too.

"How did you sleep?" Beth asks her.

"Good," she replies, "so did Penny."

Penny?

"Always important," Beth agrees before groaning, "I need to go to the toilet."

Wait.

Who the hell is Penny?

I watch Beth crawl off me and head to the bathroom before Chloe snuggles into me and I kiss the top of her head as it rests on my arm.