Chapter 53: Morning Uncertainties and Maternal Instincts

Beth's POV

Harry pulls me into the bathroom and closes the door behind me.

Under the glare of the heat lights above us, I do feel a bit self-conscious, after all, those lights are hardly forgiving.

I slowly pull my stomach muscles in and internally roll my eyes at myself.

For god's sake woman, Harry just licked a whole heap of chocolate sauce off it!

The motion of Harry pulling me into the now running shower breaks me from my reveries and I look up to Harry to see him regarding me with a curious look.

He doesn't say anything as he closes the door behind us.

I let the warm water wash over me before I feel Harry's hands running through my hair, making sure it's completely wet.

I move aside and let him under and try not to look at the water running down his chest.

I fail dismally.

I watch his nipples harden from the warm water meeting his cool skin, the water running over his toned muscles and tattoos.

I reach out and try to casually grab the sponge and add some body wash lotion to it but instead I drop it on the floor.

Fantastic.

I bend over and pick it up, only to turn around and see Harry grinning at me.

"I...I didn't do that on purpose," I stammer, my face growing red with embarrassment.

God he just saw me bend over and cop an eyeful of my naked ass in his face.

Delightful.

If there wasn't a full moon out tonight there sure as hell is now.

"I'm not complaining love," he smirks as he plucks the sponge out of my hand and begins to quickly soap his own body up.

Okay.

Not that I was going to use it or anything.

Harry closes his eyes and I hear him inhale deeply as he stands under the water again to rinse off.

Again I am forced to watch the water cascade down, no caress, his body.

If I was a bloke I would surely have a hard on by now.

I hold my hand out for the sponge but Harry grins and shakes his head.

Instead he grabs hold of my hand and holds it out, running the sponge along my arm and then over to the other.

"Have I told you that I like these a lot?" he asks.

I shake my head, slightly confused.

"Well I love them the most when they're wrapped around me and you're hugging me."

"Oh," I reply and suddenly find the sponge very interesting to look at.

"And here," he moves behind me and starts to scrub along the back of my neck and shoulders, "because you always give a little shiver when I kiss along here."

Wait.

He's noticed that?

I feel the sponge gently scrub over my back and Harry's mouth is suddenly close to my ear.

"I quite like this too, especially when I'm cuddled up to it and my chest is against your skin," he whispers and I feel myself inhale sharply, as he pulls my back against his chest to accentuate his point.