Chapter 70: Lolly Pops and God Bowling

Harry's POV

I watch as Beth's gaze goes down to my shorts and she subconsciously bites her lip.

I must admit I'm doing exactly the same as she sits on my lap, her singlet the only remaining item on her body, even though it's bunched around her waist, her skin still flushed.

Fuck me, she looks so hot.

"As much as I love these, and I truly do," she suddenly says as she keeps looking at my shorts, "they really do need to come off."

Well who am I to argue with her?

If that's what she wants, then I must give it to her.

"Well only if you're sure love," I say, raising an eyebrow at her request.

But then she stands up off me and takes a couple of steps back and fuck me again, she takes her singlet off over her head and throws it aside.

Now she's completely naked and her skin is covered in water droplets and the cool air is making her nipples harden and I know I've thought it a million times but her breasts are magnificent.

Truly.

And she is all mine.

Her hand trails up her stomach and over her breast before she gently bites the end of her finger while looking at me innocently.

Why the fuck does she make me feel like I'm some fourteen-year-old kid that's ready to come at the drop of a hat?

"Well if you don't want to..." she trails off, gazing at my shorts again before taking another step backwards.

Oh no you don't love.

I reach out for her and pull her body against mine.

"Oh I do baby," I say before I nip at her bottom lip, "of course I do."

I want anything that she wants and I'm willing to give it to her.

Her hands trail down my chest and onto my hips, coming to rest on the waistband of my shorts.

Go lower please.

My stomach muscles tighten and I inhale sharply as she pulls at the string on my shorts.

I don't think I can take much more teasing tonight to be honest.

I'm hers' for the taking.

"Please don't tease me," I whisper and reach up to cup her breast in my hand, my thumb pressing on her nipple while the other reaches behind her neck, holding her in place as I kiss her.

I feel like my body is on fire as she reciprocates my kiss, her tongue pushing into my mouth as she matches my own fervour.

I moan against her mouth and before I realise it, both my hands have her hair fisted in them as I pull back roughly, my mouth moving down to her neck.

Her hands push my shorts down to my thighs and I let go of Beth to pull them off completely.

We're both naked now and before I do anything, she pushes me back to the wall of the spa.

"Sit up here," she instructs me as she points to the edge of it.

Whatever my baby girl wants.

I sit myself up on it, watching her with both curiosity and anticipation.

She places her hands on my knees and pushes them apart so she can kneel on the seat between them and without breaking eye contact, she lowers her head.