Chapter 42: George Clooney and Personal Assistants

A/N: so I'll be honest and say I really stress out when I write Harry's POV, mainly because I'm conscious of repeating conversations between Beth and Harry so I really try to keep that to a minimum, sometimes I can't. I hope it's not too tedious and that you all can look past it and keep on reading cause I really do appreciate it...xo

Harry's POV

As we drive along, the boys ask me about the different buildings and areas we pass and it's actually nice to be able to share what I know with others who are seeing it for the first time. And the fact they seem quite interested makes me smile.

As I glance at the boys in the rear view mirror, I see them trying to take photos with their ipods that I, uh I mean, Santa gave them for Christmas.

Chloe on the other hand is simply sitting there with a dreamy little smile on her face.

I make a mental note to see what Niall's up to over the next few weeks.

I peek over at Beth out of the corner of my eye and just seeing her sitting next to me, in my car, makes me smile even more and I swear my heart does a little jump.

She's wearing a black jumper and skinny blue jeans tucked into her knee length boots. Her hands rest on her thighs and I notice these jeans hug her curves, and I do love that her thighs are curvy, more for me to grab onto.

I bite my lip and concentrate on the road ahead as I remember how soft the skin of her thigh was against my cheek and I'd be lying to myself if I said I wasn't hoping to do that again real soon.

I glance over at Beth again but I notice this time that she's no longer smiling but has a frown on her face.

I'm not sure if she's just thinking as she seems deep in concentration.

Or if she's angry.

I don't think it's me.

I don't think I've done anything.

At least, I don't think I have.

I decide to bite the bullet and I reach out for her hand, squeezing it gently in reassurance, but all I do is make her jump a bit in surprise.

"Are you okay?" I ask, "you look a bit annoyed."

Please don't be me.

Harold, relax, you haven't done anything.

Beth looks over at me and bites her lip, as if she's still thinking internally.

"I was just thinking about what happened with James, that's all," she finally says.

Fucking cockhead.

Just the mention of him gets me fired up.

Thank god he was never alone with mum or Gemma the sleazy bastard.

Hang on.

My head snaps back to face her.

"Had he been there long before I arrived?" I ask, "did he say anything..."

I don't want to even think about it.

"Did he touch you?" I spit out angrily.

I'm not angry at Beth at all, it's more so at James.

And myself for not being there to protect her.

"He'd hardly been there Harry I promise, just a couple of minutes maybe?" she replies.