Chapter 90: Irish Lad and Queen C

Harry's POV

After I realise it's Niall that's here in Chloe's room and not some random person that shouldn't be, I'm thrilled to see him here, even more so for Chloe.

"How did you two lovebirds meet?" he asks with a wide grin on his face.

"Well he literally turned up on my doorstep the night we arrived..." Beth answers him.

"Not literally," I interrupt, "I did turn up on your doorstep."

Beth rolls her eyes slightly at me.

Well I did.

"Harry turned up on my doorstep with bags of groceries..." she turns back to Niall and continues.

"Groceries?" Niall interrupts her, "well that's different. Usually it's a bottle of wine or flowers, but this is a new one," he chuckles good naturedly, "what were you doing with groceries lad?"

I explain how her credit card was declined and that I felt sorry for them all so I paid for her things and took them to her.

One of the best decisions I've ever made.

Especially when she opened the door and...

"How'd you know where to find her?" Niall interrupts my thoughts.

Oh.

Right.

"She mentioned where she was staying," I reply.

Thank god I was listening in to her conversation.

"Stalker much?" Niall winks at Beth, giving her a cheeky grin.

Damn Irish lad charm there.

"Hey!" I say, very indignantly, "I saved the day you know, I had ice cream."

I was regaled, practically a hero.

I start to laugh and Niall joins in at my expense.

"Then as a thank you, he invited himself over for dinner the next night," Beth continues, smirking at me.

"Invited yourself there Harry, real smooth," Niall grins.

"All right," I huff, "what can I say, I was smitten the moment she opened the door."

I was gone.

Truly.

And even as I glance at her now as she sits here and talks with Niall I know I'd do absolutely anything for her.

"Puke," we hear a small voice and we all turn to see Chloe with her arms crossed and a rather annoyed look on her face.

Well, she certainly seems to be well on her way to making a full recovery.

"Sick person here," she gestures to herself, "we're not here to hear your lovey dovey story."

Bless her.

I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing at her.

"Well Niall did ask," Beth reminds her.

"Yes, we all know Harry loves you," she points to Beth, "you love Harry," she points to me, "he'll probably ask you to marry him and he's so wonderful but Niall's here to see me, right?" she looks at him like she's an innocent little thing.

Marry Beth?

Would I marry Beth?

To be honest, I hadn't really thought that far ahead.