Chapter 84: Jelly Beth and Bubble Harry

Harry's POV

I don't let go of the grip I have on Beth's hand as we walk towards the flashing lights.

They hardly bother me anymore but I feel Beth flinch a few times the closer we get to the excited crowd, so I let go of her hand, deciding to put my arm around her shoulder, keeping her close to me in a protective manner.

Most of my fans are wonderful and respectful, but there is the odd occasion where I encounter obsessive ones and with no bodyguard to assist us, I'm all Beth has.

There is no one else.

The noise from the crowd becomes louder and some of the girls begin jumping up and down, beside themselves with excitement.

I'm starting to think this isn't such a good idea as I watch the two security guards try their best to keep the crowd at bay as they start to yell at them to let us through.

Miraculously, they manage to create a tiny gap for us to slip through and reluctantly I have to release my hold on Beth's body and take her by the hand again.

I give the crowd a small smile and a quick wave as I make it to the doors, relief sweeping over me as I can finally get Beth into the safety of the hospital confines.

I hear someone call her name and before I can even turn around, I feel her being pulled from my grasp.

I whip around to see the doors close with Beth still outside and almost immediately, my heart begins to beat faster as panic starts to rise within me.

Until I see her face.

She doesn't look worried at all.

In fact, she's engaging in conversation with a girl who hands her a small teddy bear.

I scan the crowd surrounding her as she talks to them and not one of them is looking at her with any anger or malice and I begin to calm down a little.

I watch with interest as she converses with them before a few of them suddenly pull out their phones and hold them up for her to read.

It's then a frown crosses her face.

What the hell are they showing her?

The guards start to hold their arms out around her as she smiles at the girls as more gifts are thrust into her hands and she struggles momentarily to take them all.

She looks so beautiful when she smiles like that.

I get a dose of the warm and fuzzies because I make her smile like that.

She turns away from the crowd and the doors open for her to enter, the girls watching as she walks towards me.

I give the crowd another wave and decide to throw in a kiss because they've treated Beth so wonderfully, which elicits a few more squeals, earning glares from the security men.

Sorry.

Beth's cheeks are flushed from the cool night air as she finally joins me inside the hospital, her eyes bright and the smile still on her face as she struggles with her hands full of stuff.

"What have you got there?" I ask as I take some of the plush toys out from her grasp before she drops them.

"Your fans brought them for Chloe," she says.

Bless them.

I take one of the large gift bags from her and place some of the plush toys inside it.