Chapter 22: Fresh Pastries and Great-Grandma's

A/N: it's so awesome to see all the comments from everyone!  It really makes my day when you all do...keep it up! x

Harry's POV

I fiddle with the radio as search for a decent song on one of the radio stations.

Since it's almost Christmas, there's a fair few festive songs playing and at this moment, 'All I Want for Christmas is You,' is on.

It's off one of my favourite movies, so I turn it up and start to hum along to it, moving in my seat as I drive along.

'Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas,

I won't even wish for snow,

And I'm just gonna keep on waiting,

Underneath the mistletoe.'

Absolute stroke of genius that was, putting that up there in Beth's house.

I can't help but smile as I think about kissing Beth under the mistletoe. I honestly didn't know how she was going to react, especially after how upset she had been. But she just looked so beautiful standing there and the way she smiled up at me and she was so...so...kissable?

I mean, the worst she could have done was push me away.

But she didn't.

I can feel my heart rate speed up just a bit at the thought of her lips on mine and I so could have stayed all night and kissed her, but I also know I would have wanted to do so much more with her and I don't think she's quite ready for that.

She may never be ready for anything more than just kissing with me and if that's the case then so be it.

I still want to be around her any way I can.

'Oh, I just want you for my own,

More than you could ever know,

Make my wish come true,

Baby, all I want for Christmas is you,

You, baby.'

Yep.

All I want for Christmas is Beth.

I pull into my driveway and turn the rover off before I climb out and walk towards my front door, open it up and walk inside.

I hang my coat up and throw my keys and wallet onto the kitchen bench. I'm absolutely buzzing with excitement and I think I need to have a cup of tea before I go to bed. I switch the kettle on and grab a mug out of the cupboard. I put a peppermint teabag in and grab a bottle of water out of fridge while I wait. Moments later, my tea is ready and I head upstairs to bed.

I place my tea and water onto my bedside table and strip down to my boxers before I hop straight into bed, propping myself up on a couple of pillows, I grab the remote and turn the television on.

I'm still hyped up from how well tonight's visit went with Beth that I'm not really tired to be honest.

I wish I had stayed longer, and, god I wanted to but I can't rush her into anything.

No matter what my dick was trying to tell me.

I sip my tea and lean back into my pillows, flicking channels to see what's on.

But my mind keeps slipping back to Beth.

How blue her eyes are, how much they sparkle. The way she bites her lip when she's thinking or worried. The way she blushes is adorable...