CHAPTER TWELVE

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

It was already 4:45 and my kids were still not home. I was worried sick about them, worried that Kyle would make false promises to them as he did to me.

I don't know why did I agree on sending the kids with Kyle, but I remember mom told me that every child deserves a father, and so do my boys.

I have been pacing around the drawing room for the past half an hour, while Luke is sitting telling me to wait patiently.

"He will get them back, Paisley. You pacing like a mad woman here won't get them home fast." Luke said slightly annoyed.

"I know, he can't just take them away from me while I am here, but it's been too long. They were suppose to be here by 1 and look its already 4:45." I told him.

"Why don't you call him? Just ask when will he get the boys back." Luke suggested the obvious like a genius.

"I called him thrice but he isn't picking up his phone." I muttered.

"Then do it again!" Luke said in-a-matter-of-fact-tone.

I was about to hit the sign to call him when the bell rang.

I practically ran out and opened the door.

My face broke into a huge smile seeing my life's standing on the door with big smiles on their adorable faces.

I bent down to their level and hugged them tight as if my life depended on it.

"Let them go, tiger. You are making it difficult for them to breathe." Luke said chuckling, he must have followed me.

I pulled away kissing their foreheads and frowned a little when I saw them holding some extremely expensive toys in their hands.
"Now now boys, didn't I tell you not to buy something mommy never bought you?" I said.

"We didn't ask for them, mommy. Dad took us to a toy store and asked us to buy anything we liked." Ryder said, and his face told me that he wasn't lying, they never do.

"Let's go inside and then we shall talk about this." I said and motion all three of them to follow me inside the house to the living room with Luke on my side.

Once we entered the living room, all of us took our seats.

"Okay. So what did you both do today?" I asked them.

"We watched a movie had ice-cream that's all, mom." Noah said giving me sheepish simle.

Oh! I know that smile, he is surely hiding something from me.

"Ryder darling, please tell mommy what all did you and Noah do today?" I purposely asked Ryder cause he's not a very tough nut to crack between the two. Noah on the other hand, can be extremely stubborn and secretive.

"We jumped on the bed, had three scoops of ice-cream, watched a movie, went to the park and played, had lunch and bought the toys we liked. We even talked to daddy about you coming and staying with the three of us there." He said way too quickly.

I am sure that evil man must have put the idea of the four of us staying together in their head.

"Noah and Ryder Smith......" I said when Kyle growled cutting me off.

"Redmond! It's Redmond, Paisley." Kyle growled.

"Enough! Do not growl Kyle!" I warned him. "So, my boys you both have done all the things you aren't suppose to do today. Now go up to your room like good babies and don't come down untill I come up to you, okay?" I told them sternly.