CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

3 Months Later......

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

Life has been purely blissful.

In the past three months, I have experienced nothing but happiness. That kind of happiness I never thought I could live with, but I was proved wrong. Absolutely wrong!

Probably this was God's reward for all the difficulties thrown in my path.

Mine and Kyle's bond is getting strengthend day by day. We make sure to spend as much time as we can with each other. But from the past few days, work load has been huge. It's kept us both really busy, so busy that, we don't have time to sit and have a meal together. So, today Kyle has decided to take me out for dinner.

We decided to leave the kids over at Mel's. As for Mel, she has been doing great now, her health is back to normal and there are no restrictions applicable to her. Mel and Nick are really eager to have another child. Therefore, they are trying without receiving any kind of medical help.

It was currently 7:00 pm and I was getting ready for the dinner date as Kyle loves to call it.

I decided to wear a white formal cut sleeves jumpsuit with band neck. Paring it up with nude colour heels and a matching clutch. I decided to do a little make up and applied a red colour to pump my look letting my hair fall down in natural waves.

Once satisfied with my look I texted Kyle telling him I was ready.

"Mommy!!!" The kids barged inside the room and came running to me.

"Yes, babies?" I asked a smile automatically made its way upto ny face as they came and sat next to me on the bed.

"You look prewtty!" Noah said touching my hair.

"Yes, mommy. You look sooo bootiful" Ryder said scanning me.

"Thank you, sweethearts." I said and gently pinched their cheeks.

"Mommy, when will daddy come?" Ryder asked.

"He should be here any minute now." I answered as I saw the time in my wrist watch, it was 7:20.

"Yipee!" Both the boys said and gave each other a high-five.

"Why are you both so excited?" I asked with a little chuckle.

"Because we can then go and play with Brwandon." Noah replied happily his eyes twinkling.

I smiled at their innocence and continued talking to them till the bell rang.

"Daddy's here!" They shouted and jumped off the bed running towards the stairs.

I checked my appearance one last time in the mirror and walked down after taking a deep breath.

I walked down the stairs and saw Kyle looking hot dressed in grey slacks, check shirt, navy blue jacket and tie.

I descended down the staircase walking slowly smiling at the scene in front of me.

The boys were animatedly to Kyle, while he listened to them attentively.

As if on cue Kyle looked up from the boys sensing my presence.

His eyes taking their own sweet time to roam around figure intently, making my cheeks redden. He looked up to me and licked his lips causing butterflies to form in my stomach. His gaze held raw lust making my heart hammer inside my chest.

He slowly walked towards me and crashed me to his chest by my waist.

"You look ravishing!" Kyle said brushing his lips against mine making my heart rate to increase even more and my cheeks to burn.