BONUS CHAPTER TEN

4 Months Later........

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

"OH F*CK!!!" I cursed loudly as the strawberry milkshake flew in every possible direction in the kitchen.

On hearing my loud cursing, Paisley walked or more like wobbled her way into the kitchen.

"Jesus Christ, my kitchen!" Paisley gasped as she looked around the kitchen which was now pink, with horror on her face.

You surely are wondering why is the kitchen pink!?

Well, Noah and Ryder had been pestering Paisley to make them some strawberry milkshake.

Paisley who is now 8 months pregnant was feeling a little tried, so I thought not to bother her with work, and make the boys their little treat.

"What? How!?" She asked looking at me with utter disbelief.

"I forgot to cover the mixer with the lid before turning it on." I said rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly.

"You are super dumb and pink!" Paisley exclaimed.

"I am sorry!" I said with a sheepish smile.

"Just clean the kitchen and then yourself, please. This smell all round is going to make me puke!" Paisley said and walked out of the kitchen.

Shaking my head at my extreme stupidity I began clearing up the mess I made.

After I was done cleaning the kitchen, I started walking towards our room to take a shower.

As I was passing the living room, Noah and Ryder started laughing at me.

"Daddy is pink!!!" Ryder laughed.

"Daddy is like a girl. He likes pink!" Noah said and they both burst into fits of giggles.

"Noah, Ryder, want daddy to give you a hug, lads?" I asked opening my arms for them dramatically.

"Eww no!" They said and hid behind Pailsey who was laughing all this while.

"Moments like these should be captured, darling!" Paisley said and before I could comprehend her words, she clicked a picture of mine on her mobile, laughing like a mad woman.

"Delete it right right now, Paisley!" I growled walking towards her.

"If you walk around and make a mess of my house anymore, Kyle, I'll hand over these pictures to the tabloids." She threatened and I growled again.

"Now shoo away and clean up yourself!" She said as if talking to a dog.

Rolling my eyes at her I walked upto the room to have a shower.

....................................

"There all clean!" I announced as I walked down the flight of stairs after showering.

All three heads in the living room turned around to look at me and looked relieved.

"You deleted that picture, right baby?" I asked setteling beside her on the couch, placing my hand on her big swollen belly as a smile automatically made it's way to my face. 

"Yes, I did." She said and sighed in relief.

"But, before deleting it.... I sent it to Kevin!" She revealed and all three if them burst out laughing again. 

I gaped at her in absolute shock. Never even in my wildest dreams I could imagine, Paisley would do that!

That f*cker would hold this picture against me till the day I die!