CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

After knowing that I can spend my entire day with Ryder and Noah tomorrow, I felt ecstatic.
Well tomorrow is going to be a family day just like I and my kids want. I smirked to myself thinking about tomorrow and my plan.

After my call with Paisley, I was thinking of ways to get rid of Dawson. I want him to be out of States till the time I am here to woo back Paisley.

Thinking for hours, I finally got the solution. Without wasting another passing second, I called my right hand Ronald.

"Good evening Mr.Redmond." He spoke in a professional voice.

"Ronald I want you to divert Dawson's most important clients to us by tomorrow." I told him in a monotone voice.

"Sir, that not possible! The Dawson Holdings have been very cooperative with them. It'll surely take us atleast at week to do that." He replied.

"Well I don't give a living f*ck about it! You will do it, if you want your job!" I said and cut the call without waiting for his reply.

I know my work will be done by tomorrow. After tomorrow, Luke Dawson won't be a problem.

With this thought went off to sleep.

................................

It was excatly 8:30 am the next morning when I rang Paisley's doorbell.

There she stood on the door looking as gorgeous as ever. Dressed professionally in a black blazer and black trousers with a white satin blouse and black high heels that beautifully complimented her look and made her look confident and fierce.

I was just there staring at her for what seemed like years until her remark brought me back

"Done being gentleman, Kyle?" She asked her voice dripping with sarcasm. Oh! How I missed that scarcam.

I gulped and said giving her my signature smirk "Well there is nothing wrong in admiring my wife now, is it?"

She just scoffed at my retort.
"The boys are having breakfast. Do you wanna come in?" She asked through gritted teeth.

"Sure!" I said and followed her inside.

Once inside the kitchen I saw the little troublemakers having their breakfast sitting on their high chairs.

"Good morning boys!" I said standing behind them.

They looked up and smiled showing off their pearly whites.

"Good morning daddy!" They greeted together lifting their little arms indicating me to lift them.

"Daddy can't lift you both until you are done with your breakfast." I said patting their heads. They just smiled going back to eating their pancakes and eggs.

"Would you like some breakfast? They will still take sometime to finish." Paisley said sitting down opposite to the boys.

"Of course! I missed your pancakes over the years." I said giving her a smile. In turn I received a hard glare that was enough for me to she was annoyed.

"Well, wouldn't you make me plate?" I asked her after a couple of minutes.

"Um... the plate is right in front you along with the breakfast. Put whatever you feel like. God has gifted you with two hands, use them!" She snapped and rolled her eyes.

It's weird she always used make a plate for me. It bloody hurts! Seeing her so cold and distant to me, it breaks my heart every single time. But I deserve it for what I put her through.