BONUS CHAPTER ELEVEN

1 Week Later.......

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

3:12 am

The time in bright red digits was flashing on the clock placed on the night stand, when I heard Grace's loud cry from the baby monitor kept in mine and Paisley's room.

I rolled over to Paisley's side to see her sleeping soundly, completely oblivious to Grace's cries that were echoing in our room through the baby monitor.

Rubbing a hand over my face, I walked out of the room quietly not wanting to disturb my wife, who desperately needed some sleep.

I slowly opened the door to my daughter's nursery and walked in towards her crib.

Her cries going up by a decible with each passing second. I carefully picked her and placed her on the changing station checking her diaper only to find it absolutely clean.

"Hush now, princess. Your mommy needs her sleep." I cooed walking around the nursery with a wailing Grace in my arms trying to put her back to sleep again. Paisley, since the time Grace was born couldn't get even 4 hours of sleep at a stretch! With everybody visiting us, the media and the twin's, my poor wife her was exhausted to a very great extent!

After my failed attempt to quiet down the little angel, I walked out of her room to mine, knowing she was hungry.

Entering my bedroom, I saw Paisley stirring awake.

"Baby, Grace needs her feed." I whispered in Paisley's ear and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Give her to me." Paisley said in her sleepy voice and took Grace from my arms into her's.

Walking back to my side of the bed, I layed down with my back facing Paisley and Grace.

.........................................

"Wake up Daddy!!" I felt little hands shaking me continuously.

I stirred awake recognising that voice to be Noah's.

"What happened, buddy?" I asked fully awake sitting on the bed.

"Mommy is taking shower and priwncess is crying!" He said with a look of discomfort on his face.

In the background I could her Grace's little cries and I walked out of the room following Noah to Grace's nursery.

The moment I entered the room, my breath caught in my throat and fear immediately struck me like thousand bricks.

Ryder was standing on the stool trying to lift Grace from her crib.

I ran towards them fast and stopped him from lifting Grace.

"Ryder, you can't life your sister like this, bud." I told him.

"Why!? I am her big brother, I can pick her up!" He argued.

"Buddy, you are still too small yourself to lift her. So, next time if you want to pick her up, make sure me or your mom are with you." I told him and held my 1 week old daughter in my hands.

"But she was crying!" He reasoned out.

"So, Noah had come to call me, right? You are not big enough to pick her up all by yourself, champ. What if she falls down while you lift her and your princess get's hurt? Would you like her to be in pain and cry?" I asked him. Grace by now had rested her head on my chest and went off to sleep again.

"No, daddy." He answered in a low voice.

"Then be careful next time." I said and his eyes started to water.