CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

The very next day as I woke up, and saw Kyle sleeping next to me peacefully. A wide smile found its way to my lips as I remembered his proposal last night, and gave him a kiss to which he responded.

As Kyle woke up, he decided to take a quick shower and skip breakfast as he was running late for office.

Once he left, I called mom to give her the last nights news .

"Hey, my princess! You seem to be too busy to call up your mom...." Mom taunted with a chuckle, which I understood.

"No, mom, nothing as such. I have been just real busy settling in this new life, plus the work load. Anyways, there are many things I have to share with you." I sighed feeling gulity as I couldn't talk to mom for the past couple of days.

"Go ahead! Tell me everything thing, Paisley." Mom softly instructed.

It took me good half an hour to explain to her everything about the work load and the busy schedule at the firm and home. And lastly the most awaited news that gave me goosebumps was Kyle and I re-marrying.

She listened to me patiently and advised me with every news. But when I told her about the last news, she was surprised, shocked, over-joyed, crying, all those reactions with just one news.

"Honey, are you serious that you and Kyle are finally going to be together?" Mom said while I could feel her tears of joy.

"Yes, mom! Just last night Kyle proposed and I of course said yes." I said my cheeks flaming.

"Oh baby, I can't tell you how happy I am! Seems like all your the hardships and struggles have come to an end. You deserve the best, darling. I'm so overjoyed!" Mom rasped out emotionally.

"Yes, mum. I'm happy too." I said with a smile.

I chatted with mom for some more time and she promised she would fly here as soon as possible. We hung up the line after our goodbye's.

As Noah and Ryder were at Mel's place, I called her up and told her I was coming up to pick the kids where I would tell her the news too.

I headed towards my room from the gym and took a nice relaxing shower. I changed into something comfy, I decided to wear denim shorts along with black v-neck t-shirt, and white vans. After I was done getting ready, I drove over to Melissa's house.

I reached Mel's place in half an hour and punched in the bell. The moment Mel opened the door I saw the Noah and Ryder in a restless state, but that was gone as soon as they saw me.

The rushed towards me in at an incredible speed and lunched on me, hugging me extremely tight which sent me almost rolling on the door.

Melissa gushed over the sight and snapped some pictures of us. As the three of us got up from the ground, Melissa guided us inside.

After talking for with the boys, I asked all the three of them to go and play in Brandon's room, as Mel and I had to talk.

The moment kids went away from our sight. I began telling everything to her.

"So last night, Kyle proposed to me again." I told her waiting for her reaction.

"You better would have said yes, else I'm going to beat you to death." Melissa gave her dramatic comment and I rolled my eyes.