BONUS CHAPTER FIVE

This chapter is not a continuation of when Kyle got to know about Paisley's father.

It's a different chapter all together.

Paisley Smith P.O.V

"KYLE!!!!!" I yelled at him in annoyance and threw the nearest thing which happened to be a pen holder at him. I was careful enough to direct it at him in such a way that it won't seriously harm him.

"What is wrong with you!?" He asked with a laugh ducking away from the object just thrown at him.

Wow! Now he pretends to be oblivious as to what was wrong. The things is, I finish my masters degree in month. For that, we have to write a final report on a case study given to us. Though, we have about two weeks time to submit it, I want to get over with it as soon as possible and be free later.

"Stop and let me work!" I order him in a firm voice.

"You have another two f*cking weeks to complete that damn report. Do it later!" He huffed and dropped on the couch with a thump.

"NO! I am gonna finish it off today itself. So, you better stop disturbing me!" I told him with a little anger in my tone.

"I am disturbing you?" He asked with fake hurt.

"Of course!" I answered and shot him a glare.

"You wound me, my love." He said in a dramatic voice placing a hand over his heart.

"Doesn't matter, now stop!" I instructed him.

"Do you realise that you are ordering the CEO of Redmond Associates?" He asked in a voice full of arrogance.

"Do you realise I don't care about that?" I retorted in a sarcastic voice.

"You don't even care that you are just going around ordering your fiancé?" He said with a smug look thinking I would back down after that.

"You got that right!" I answered with a full sass attitude.

He just gave me a look and went out of the room slamming the door shut behind him.

"Alas some peace!" I muttered to myself and sighed in relief.

.................................

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

"The nerve of this woman!" I said to myself as I walked out of her room and went to the living room of her apartment.

She for the past five days she is just working on some damned report that has to be submitted two weeks later. But she just doesn't stop working, saying she wants to finish it and then be free for the rest of the time.

Since, the time I have proposed to her, we haven't quite been spending time together. And to add further to it, her internship period had also come to an end, which makes it even more difficult for us to see each other.

I went to the kitchen and opened a can of soda taking a big sip. Of course, alcohol wouldn't be available at Paisley's place, cause she doesn't drink. Once she tried having beer with me and almost threw up saying it was even more bitter than horrific cough syrup's!
Her consuming alcohol or not doesn't bother me at all. It is her own decision and shouldn't bother me at all, I would support anything she wants.

I walked to the living room, turning on the television and put on a game to kill time.

After an other hour or so I heard the sound of Paisley's door opening.