CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Luke Dawson P.O.V

I woke up at 5:30 am, took a shower and quickly got dressed as I had a flight to catch.

I still couldn't understand how my most potential clients left my firm? They have been with Dawson Holdings from day one, we have been cooperative with them, been of great assistance and provided them with the best of our services. I just hope once I go, I can get them back to my firm.

I don't feel like leaving Paisley and the twins because Redmond is here, and secondly I didn't get to spend enough time with the three of them.

I just wish after I leave, he does not manipulate Pasiley like before.

Sighing I went down to the kitchen with my luggage.

"Good morning boys!" I greeted Ryder and Noah while entering the kitchen.

They just kept quiet and ignored.

"Morning Tiger!" I greeted Paisley.

"Morning!" She replied with a smile while handing me a cup of coffee and plate of my favourite breakfast bacon, pancakes and eggs.

"Why aren't they talking to me?" I asked Paisely.

"Mommy tell Uncle Luke we are anwry with him." Noah said.

"What happened guys? Why are you both angry with me?" I asked them.

"Mommy plewse tell Uncle Luke that were are not talking to him." Ryder said making me chuckle.

"You heard them Uncle Luke." Paisley said laughing at the antics.

"Okay! Now quickly tell me champ's why are you both not talking to me?" I asked taking a bite of my bacon.

"Mommy tell..." Ryder started but was cut off by Paisely.

"No, honey, I won't tell Uncle Luke anything. You please tell him on your own." Paisley said smirking at them.

"Uncle Luke me and Nowah are not talking to you because you are leaving me Nowah soooooo soon." Ryder said pouting.

"Aww! I am sorwy Ryder. I will comeback when the problem is solved, I prowise!" I said in a baby voice, imitating them.

"Plewse stay Uncle Luke, we did not even go to park with you." Noah said.

"Believe me I want to, buddy, but I can't. The next time I come, we will go to the park." I said.

"Prowise?" He asked smiling.

"I promise!" I said giving him my pinky they both use to promise.

He intertwined his with mine smiling.

"Okay! Let's get going, Luke. We'll be late otherwise." Paisely said.

We all got up and picked up my luggage and we all went to the car.

On the way to the airport me and Paisley laughed like crazy, because Noah and Ryder won't stop bickering, they just kept on going non-stop. At one point me and tiger had tears in our eyes due to all the laughing.

"Bye! Please call me if there is any problem." I said hugging Paisely after we got to the entrance.

"Sure, I will. You please just concentrate on the firm. We'll be fine here." She said pulling away.

"Bye young men! Be good and don't trouble mommy!" I said and picked up Noah and Ryder.

"Bye Uncle Luke!" "Comeback soon Uncle Luke!" They both said.