CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

This is what Kyle's Mansion looks like.

Kyle Redmond P.O.V.

Two weeks have passed.

It's been two weeks, since Paisley decided to give me chance.
Words are not enough to express my feelings about it. I just felt more lucky to have a woman with such a forgiving and pure heart as my wife.

Things have been better for us in the last two weeks.
Both of us have been fighting less, we still argue and disagree on many instances, though. Yet, we go out like a normal happy family with our boys, and try to spend as much time as we can together and work on the obstacles that still exist in our marriage.
Paisley, though still goes to work cause I can't have her suspecting anything. I helped her in packing all the things she will need in London. I asked her if I could have somebody design the twin's room to which she agreed.

Today is the day we are suppose to leave, I told Paisley to come with me in our private jet, but she refused saying that, if she had signed the contract she would travel the way all her other colleagues were travelling. So, I had to give into her demand half-heartedly.

Right now, I am about to leave New Jersey. I'll be leaving before the kids and Paisley, in order to check that everything is ready for them.

I followed my driver to the car as he took my luggage with him.

I came here empty handed, but now I am going back with more than I can ever want or need.

I sat calmly as the engine roared to life. After the wait of four long years, I have a contented genuine smile on my face.
Bringing me out of my thoughts was the ringing of my mobile, picking it up from the seat, I saw it was Luke Dawson calling me.

Anger flared inside me, making my blood boil, but I forced myself to stay under control and answer his phone. Afterall, I have taken away everything from him. I have Paisely, the kids and his firm in my hands. He is an empty handed man now! Smiling triumphantly I answerd.

"Well hello Dawson! To what do I owe this pleasure to have you calling me?" I said venom and sarcasm coating every word.

"Hello to you too Redmond!" He replied, his tone resembling mine.

"Why did you call me?" I asked impatiently.

"Oh! Paisley and you are back together right?" He said and I smirked.

"Of course, little bitch!" I answered smugly.

"Now, think will this last when she knows that, you are the owner of the firm she is coming to work for, and you approached her boss for it or that you are behind the stealing of my potential clients?" He said calmly making my eyes widen.

How does he even know all this!?

"How do you know about this?" I asked enraged.

"Well you aren't the only one who can hire a P.I. Right?" He mocked.

"Stop beating around the bush! Come to the point!" I spat.

"Impatient aren't we?" He said and chuckled.

"Just say it!" I almost yelled at him.

"Fine! I knew my clients were taken away by you excatly after five days I came back from Jersey. I didn't do anything about it because I will take action when Paisely is here.

When Paisely told me she has been offered to work in London by a firm, I instantly suspected it was you. My suspicion became even more strong, when she told me the firm didn't want to reveal their name till the contract between them was signed. I still couldn't take a chance so, I hired a P.I in Jersey to find out about the firm for me, and guess what? After my P.I offered a couple of dollars to Mr.Brown's secretary, she opened her mouth and reveled everything, every detail!