BONUS CHAPTER NINE

Time Leap:

When Paisley conceived, after the second wedding.

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

"I'll stab you with a knife now, Kyle! Don't be an idiot!" I almost yelled at my stupid husband.

"Do whatever you want, Paisley. You are not going, it means You.Are.Not.Going!" Kyle declared without looking up from his file making my blood boil.

"I am just a month along, Kyle. Please even the doctor says I can travel, I don't want to miss my brother's wedding, please!" I begged to my stuck-up husband again.

My first cousin Emmett is getting married back in The States. Since, childhood me, Emmett and his real brother Dylan have been extremely close, to a point when people started thinking I was their real sister. Dylan being 6 years elder to me and being being 4 years older, they were forever protective of me. Even when they first met Kyle, both of them terrified him to such a great extent that I thought he would run away.

"Look, Paisley, I don't care about what the doctor says. If I am not comfortable with you travelling, then you won't. There is no point having this argument with me here." Kyle said looking a me while rubbing his temples.

"You are not the one carrying a baby inside of you, Kyle, I AM! If I don't feel uncomfortable, then why are you being like this!? Please, Kyle! Even you and the kids are going with me, if anything happens, you'll be there right? Please let me go, Kyle!" I begged again.

"I said NO! I won't change my decision. SO STOP!!" He said in a loud scary voice glaring at me and I immediately teared up.

"GO TO HELL KYLE!" I yelled as tears pricked my eyelids and walked out of his study banging the door shut behind me.

"Paisley honey, what happened? Why are you crying?" Rose asked me as she ran towards the study from where I just walked away.

"Stupid Kyle Redmond happened!" I replied while sniffing and walked towards my room.

"Aww...hun. Tell me what's wrong, I'll give him an earful for making his beautiful pregnant wife cry." Rose said as she walked beside me.

"Leave it, Rose. He is an idiot!" I said

"You shouldn't stress yourself, dear. Just relax and lay down for a while, I'll get you some tea and scones." Rose said as I sat on the bed massaging my head.

After drinking the tea Rose made for me, I went off to sleep to relieve the pounding headache.

...........................................

I woke up after an hour or two without any headache. Thankfully!

I was extremely hurt by Kyle and his actions. I appreciate his concern and protectiveness for me and the baby, but he just doesn't want to listen to what I or the doctor says.

If I would have been heavily pregnant, then I would have missed the wedding for my child's sake, but when I am just a month along and the doctor has given me a green flag for travelling, then why shouldn't I?

Kyle cannot just expect me to miss my brother's wedding beacuse of his irrational decisions.

I decided to call up Emmett and talk to him about it.

"Hey Princess!" Emmett answered the call after a few rings.

"E-Emmett...." I sobbed out suddenly after hearing his voice.

"What's wrong, princess? Are you okay? Did that bastard again do something?" Emmett asked concerned.

"He won't let me attend your wedding, Emmett!" I said.