ANSWERING QUESTIONS

I hope this will be fun for you all!:-)

Q.1) What are your likes and dislikes, favourite hero and heroin? Do you watch Korean dramas?

Ans.1) Likes: Food, Movies, Coffee, Candy, Wattpad(in love with it), Chocolate, Music, and Ice-Cream.

Dislikes: Mornings, Traffic(frustrating), Math, and Fish.

Favourite Hero and Heroin: Change frequently, so nobody is my favourite really.
And no, I do not watch Korean dramas.

Q.2) Why did Paisley forgive Kyle even after he kept on hurting her and her friends? Why did Paisley didn't date anyone for the 4 years she was in America?

Ans.2) Paisley: I understood the pain of spending the rest of my life without Kyle. As a mother, I didn't want my children to grow up without a father's guiding force in their lives, which plays a major role in a child's personality development and understanding of the world. Apart from that I did realise, I love my husband too much to stay apart from him any longer. Everybody deserves a second chance, and so did Kyle.

As far as dating other men is concerned, I could never find it in me to do so, neither did it ever cross my mind. After Kyle had left me, my lack of trust in men resurfaced with full force. I believed, if the man I loved with all my heart couldn't stay any longer with me, nobody else would too. As insecure as it sounds this is the truth. Adding to that, I had two innocent boys to take care off without breaking down and being emotionally unstable.

Q.3) Why did you stop writing the bonus chapters?

Ans.3) Well, this question made got me all emotional, knowing some of you miss the book. But as the saying goes, all things come to an end, and so did this book. I feel things should come to an end with time, else they become an unnecessary burden.

Q.4) Zodiac sign of Kyle and Paisley.

Ans.4) Paisley being a strong, yet emotional and at times an insecure woman, would be a Scorpio.

Kyle, being an emotional, powerful, possessive, and loving man, would be Cancerian.

Q.5) What happens to Luke when he leaves to Greece?

Ans.5) I might answer this question in the form of a book;)

Q.6) When is your birthday?

Ans.6) November 14.

Q.7) Does Grace, Paisley's mother have a happy ending?

Ans.7) Yes, Grace, Paisley's mother has a much deserved happy ending. She gets married to the man David Woods, who is mentioned in the Epilouge.

Q.8) How does Kyle come in good terms with Luke?

Ans.8) Kyle: As the obstacles in mine and Paisley's relationship came to an end, I understood holding hatred for a man who has saved my family from death several times is simply irrational. Even though, the insecurity of Luke taking away my Paisley from me was hanging over my head always, I decided to be immune to it all and work on lessening the existing gaps between Paisley and me.

The fight between me and Luke, was something that only affected Paisley adversely, which to me was unbareable so, I started to do what was in good faith for us all and leave all of that behind.
Naturally, as the time passed, me and Luke had a mutual understanding of the situation and the differences gradually came to an end.

Q.9) Paisley and Kyle's age when they first met and got back together.

Ans.9) When they first met,
Paisley: 23
Kyle: 27