BONUS CHAPTER TWO

This chapter is when Kyle and Paisley were dating

Paisley Smith P.O.V

My heels clicked against the sparkling floor as I walked towards Kyle's office with the files he required.

"Come in." Came his powerful and authoritative voice from the other side of the door after I knocked. This same voice in the initial days of internship would literally make me nervous, but not anymore.

As I entered his humongous office, my gaze fell on him and the other two guys sitting opposite him. The two men happened to be his bestfriends Kevin and Liam.

"Shortayyyy!!!!!!!" Kevin exclaimed exaggerately and shot up from his chair and pulled me into a bear hug.

"Hey Kev!" I said as we pulled away with a big grin.

Kevin is a real sweetheart. He has always been like a big brother to me, even though he is Kyle's friend, he is always on my side whenever we both fight.

"Hey Paisley!" Liam said and kissed my cheek giving me long tight hug to get onto Kyle's nerves, which definitely worked.

"That's enough!" Kyle's voice boomed and he pulled me away from Liam to himself.

"Aww... is the big bad lawyer jealous, huh?" Liam teased Kyle in a girly voice.

"No, not at all. I know she would always choose me over you." Kyle retorted and kissed me hard resulting in my face to turn pink.

"Oh really!? Let's ask her only then. Paisley baby, would you choose me or this arrogant man here?" Liam said with an evil glint in his eyes. While Kevin watched us with amusement and settled onto the couch.

"Yes, love, tell him who you will choose. Let's clear all his doubts for once and for all." Kyle said and possessively held me by the waist to his chest.

Even though Liam dosen't have that kind of feelings for me, he just likes to rile up Kyle. And being the possessive one Kyle is, knowing Liam is just kidding, still get's jealous. But who is complaing!? I like it when he is does that, it makes me feel special and loved.

"Well, I really like Liam. So, I won't mind choosing him over you."  I told Kyle playing along with Liam to annoy him.

"Ah ha! There it goes!!! She just clamied to choose me over you. She is mine now, dude. You better back off!" Liam said with a fake triumph in his voice and teasing look in his eyes.

On the other hand I could feel Kyle shaking with anger, which wasn't a good sign at all. So, I decided to put an end to the game.

"Don't worry, babe. We're just joking, I will always choose you no matter what." I said and turned around kissing Kyle's cheek.

"You better do! Else I'll just have to kidnap and lock you up in an isolated island and the kill that other bastard." Kyle said glaring at Liam.

"Chill mate, we are just pulling your leg. She is yours by all means! I am not an idiot to take her away from you." Liam said with a chuckle raising his hands up in surrender.

"Smart." Kyle remarked with sarcasm and I rolled my eyes.

"Just quit it now you two! It's almost lunchtime and I am hungry." Kevin said.

"When are you not, Kevin?" I rolled my eyes at him and gave he me a playful glare in return.

"Yeah. Even I am let's go." Liam piped in.

"Oh! Before you guys leave. I should give you this." I said to Kyle and handed him the file.

"What file is it?" He asked.