Regression To The Mean

TheAfter Effects Season 5

"The Doctor will see you now"

By: M.A. Christman

The summer before senior year has been peaceful, but as soon as senior year comes rolling around it seems danger and new threats are attacking the pack, powers grow stronger, trust is questioned and friendships tested, the real question is, will everyone make it out alive?

The summer was peaceful, my father was still gone helping track down Kate and Derek stayed for the whole summer but he decided that he wanted to help track down Kate as well and that it would be best for me to have one year fully devoted to school so he and I are trying to make the whole long distance thing work. The other things I've done the past month was trying to develop my powers are lot more. I had a lot of practice with calming werewolves on the full moon because Liam was still learning but I managed to get him to turn back to human. I also learned a few more skills that I've been working on developing, Lydia and Deaton had been helping me with finding out everything I could about my powers.

+

Scott, Stiles, Liam and I were all sitting out in the Beacon Hills preserve, Stiles and I pouring over plans Liam was chained to a tree and Scott was looking up at the moon, thundering was rolling in.

"All right, so I found some cool three bedrooms in the Mission District they're pretty expensive. A couple in Haight and Ashbury." Stiles says, as I stand next to him, and Scott sits on the hood of the jeep.

"Also expensive." I comment.

"What about Berkeley?Don't a lot of students live around there?" Scott questions.

"Yeah. We could try Nob Hill." I answer.

"But, the Jeep would probably run through a lot of clutches."Stiles answers with his red sharpie in his hand.

"We could use the truck." I suggest.

"You're bringing the Jeep?" Scott asks.

"You know the plan,okay. No one gets left behind. That's the plan. Lydia is gonna have no problem getting into Stanford. Kira's thinking USF. Malia's uh,gonna, you know she'll figure something out, okay. The plan's perfect." Stiles says.

"Or we could wait until we actually get into college and then figure out where to live." Scott comments.

I shoot him a look.

"Let him have his plan and his vision, okay?" I say to Scott.

"And it's a beautiful vision do not ruin the vision." Stiles exclaims.