Visiting Valack

Lydia, Malia and I are sitting in our math class, my phone goes off as I'm barely paying attention when I'm flipping through the book, I pluck it out of my bag and I see it's a text from Derek.

Everything going okay?

-Derek <3

I go to respond when and I come across something that makes my heart rate sky rocket, in the book.

Lydia sits right behind Malia, and I sit next to Lydia. Then my werecoyote friend turns in her seat and leans over a bit to me. "Why is your heart beating so fast?"

Lydia turns now her attention on me as well. "Look." I whisper in a panic.

I hand the book to Lydia she then turns the page to face Malia. "Look at the 'Acknowledgments' page." I dictate.

"'For providing scientific perspective and invaluable insight.... this book is dedicated to Dr. Gabriel Valack.'"

We all share a look we knew what this meant. Another fun filled and excited trip to Eichen House. Great.

=

Lydia and I went to go get Stiles because the moment we told him about the plan he wanted in. Also I had to pick him up because he most likely would not want to take his jeep since it broke down on us so badly last night.

Stiles was pulling on his hoodie as he spoke to us. "Guys, I'm going with you."

"I thought you said you were sick." Lydia points out.

"I'm slightly under the weather." Stiles counters.

"You don't have to come. Malia's not going either." I point out.

"Malia's not going because she knows that that place is a nightmare asylum of insanity and death, okay? Let's go." Stiles argues.

As he pulls on his hoodie he winces. Stiles and I share a tense look both of us knowing what that was from. "What was that?" Lydia inquires.

"What was what?" Stiles asks.

"You winced."

"I have a bad elbow." Stiles replies.

"It was your shoulder." Lydia retorts.

"Pain radiates. It does that."

"Could just be from too much rough sex with Malia." I suggest. Lydia gives me a stern look. Stiles gives me a 'what the actually hell face'

"Well I'm not helping." I mutter and I shrug my shoulders, I'm horrible at lying to Lydia. Stiles tries to walk past us when Lydia stands in front of him not letting him pass.

"You're not going without me. You remember what happened to Deaton when he talked to Valack?" Stiles argues.

"Scott, Kira and Em,are going to be there." Lydia points out.

"Okay. I'm not letting you go to a place where one of the orderlies almost killed Lydia."Stiles says to me.

"He almost killed you too." I retort exasperated.

"And we're all still alive. See? Teamwork."

I face palm, well that was pointless. Stiles, and I walk out to my truck while Lydia takes her car.

=

We drove to Eichen, Lydia rang the bell with Kira next to her while Stiles, Scott and I stood by my truck, I had my arms folded across my chest avoiding looking at Scott at all.