Dr. Who Teen Wolf Addition

Chapter 2

We dropped off Malia and Kira and then we drove to the clinic in the pouring rain. Scott picked Derek off of my lap and brought him in the clinic.

         Stiles, Lydia and I ran after him. I ran ahead of them throwing the door open.

         Deaton cleared off the table and we place Derek on it. Deaton looks down at the young  Derek in shock.

        “Wow.”

         “Wow?” Stiles repeats. “Wow as in I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do? 'Cause that's the kinda wow we're hoping for."

         “I think you might be overestimating my abilities.” He replies. I hold on to Derek's freezing cold hand.

        “He's freezing.” I mutter.

        “Do you think this is permanent?” Scott questions, while Deaton flashes a light into Derek's unconscious eyes. I look at Deaton, please don't say this is permanent.

        “I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate. This is well beyond my experience.” My face went to a blank stare. Kate did this to him, she's gonna pay.

        “What do we do then?” I cut in suddenly my voice coming out more demanding than I meant.

         “Until he wakes up? Probably not much. It might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here.” Deaton answers, not noticing my tone or choosing to ignore it.

         “You mean from Kate?” I spit her name brings a bile taste in my mouth.

        “If she's alive and is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate.” Deaton replies.

         “Why would she want to do this to him?” Lydia interjects.

        “Knowing Kate, it's probably for a reason that won't be good for anyone but her.” Deaton replies.

                 Stiles scoffs. “And bad for everyone else.” He adds.

                Deaton's eyes notice the heaviness that comes with exthausten we all have been carring.

         “You guys should probably go home. He doesn't look to be in any danger. So maybe the rest of you should get some sleep? It is a school night. And you all need to start taking care of your own lives again.” Deaton says.

         “Someone should stay with you.” Scott suggests. My grip on Derek's hand tightens.

         “I'll stay my grades are fine except missing a few classes.” I point out. No way in hell am I not staying here.

        Stiles looks at me. “Uh, I'm so not okay with this.” I give Stiles a side ways glare.

        “Guys go.” I dictate.

        “No.” Stiles replies.

        “Text us if anything happens.” Scott says. He pats my back then walks over to Stiles pulling him out the door and Lydia follows after giving my arm a squeeze.

        “Nope, still not okay with this.” Scott pulled Stiles out the door.

        “All right, just 'cause you're stronger…..” Stiles trailed off his ramble as Scott and Lydia pushed him out the door.

        “Scott.” I call. He turned back around. “If you get caught by your dad tell him I'm staying over at Lydia's, okay?”

        “Yup.”