The Doctors' In

My phone vibrated in my pocket it was a text from Malia to meet her in the hall, she told me we were meeting Scott and Theo and I agreed to go as well when I came down the stairs, Scott and Theo were already there something had been happening with the lights at school.

"Where's Kira?" Scott asks.

I stay silent and wait for Malia to answer.

"Still in the library. Stiles and Lydia are at the hospital."

"Doing what?"

"Lydia's trying to figure out what happened during her surgery."

"How long are they going to be there?"

"They said they're just waiting for the power to come back on."

Theo and Scott share a tense look and walk faster. Malia and I look at each other confused but go to catch up.

"Emily, you still carry a gun right?" Theo asks.

"Always. Why?"

"You might need it."

Oh great. Something tells me I won't be getting the joy of shooting him.

=

We all went to the hospital, Malia drove with me, I got out of my truck and took off my leather jacket and put on gun holsters I clipped it together and put my two fully loaded guns into the holsters on my sides and then I slipped my knife into my boot. Than put my jacket back on.

I'm running mostly on human power more than any supernatural power because I haven't absorbed anyone's strength in awhile, except that small amount I pulled from Scott, so I'm just gonna have to rely on my own, which is a little enhanced, so I won't be at a total loss.

We marched into the hospital Scott turned around and walked backwards as he talked to us. "You guys try to find Stiles and Lydia. I'm gonna find my mom." We nodded and he then ran ahead, while I ran with Malia and Theo took off in the other direction.

We had come across Melissa before Scott, did and my breath hitched in my throat, I felt that tightness in my chest, it wasn't much but it was still, there and my eyes glowed green. Melissa touched my shoulder and Malia moved closer when she noticed my breathing change. I looked up at them with my eyes still glowing. "Scott." I breath out.

We took off running Malia caught his scent and our group climbed into the elevator.

It dinged opened, Malia, grew her fangs and claws, I raced out of the door. Malia and Melissa behind me, they ran towards Scott who had just been thrown.

I jumped out and kicked the Dread Doctor who had been fighting Scott in the chest.

It fell back. I spun in a circle kicking it in the face. I did it again, launching it back further and further. My eyes glowed brighter and my veins turned black and and I used the pain I felt from being slashed at and I used it on the Dread Doctor with my attacks.

I let out a yell and threw my punches. It caught my fist then grabbed me by the throat and threw me up against the wall.

I couldn't breath. Malia turned around from helping Melissa and ran to my aid. It threw me to the ground like it had with Scott.

I rolled on the ground coughing, while Malia attacked. I pulled my gun out of my jacket and opened fire on the Dread Doctor. "Girls come on!" Melissa called.

"Malia go!" I yelled. I stood up and I kept firing.

Malia turned and ran towards the elevator. My bullets weren't doing much but they were slowing him down while Malia ran for it.

"Emily! Run!" I kept firing until I was out of bullets I turn and ran towards the elevators with the Dread Doctor right on my heels.

"Run!" Melissa called again. I jumped into the elevator and rolled right into the wall. "Watch out!"

The door shut right as the Dread Doctor almost grabbed me. The elevator shook and rattled.

"We never should've read that book." Scott states.

"No shit." I pant out.

X

Hey guys look it's another update, it's shorter but I have almost all of the next few chapters written and then I plan to work on my other stories on here and if anyone is familar with my Anna Hale story could you please help me come up with a title for the next book I am truly stumped guys and I really need the help.

All for now let me know what you think, leave comments below I love reading them

Comment, Vote, Follow