Crossing The Boarder For A Fallen Friend

Chapter 1

We drove to Mexico all of our parents thinking we're going camping. Stiles and Lydia were going to talk to the Calaveras while Scott, Kira, Malia and I kept watch in the club. We're standing at different parts of the club. I was wearing a black v neck t-shirt and camouflage shorts and combat boots my hair done in a braided crown on top of my head and the rest of my hair in ringlets. My Chinese ring dagger stashed securely in my waistband. I danced in the other side of the club, glowed my eyes their vibrant green with a smirk on my face.

        =

Kira came running towards me and grabbed me by my arm leading us both to Malia. We looked around and notice guards with walkie talkies look around.

        “Something's happening.” Kira said when we reached Malia.

        “I know.” She replies still dancing.

        “What do we do?” She asked looking between the two of us.

        “Blend in!” I yell over the music.

        Malia and I started dancing to the music. Kira looked between us giving us a imploring look for more information. I rolled my eyes.

         “Dance with us dumbass.” Malia dictates.

        “Oh.” Kira mutters. She started dancing awkwardly and stiff. Malia and I shared a look. I covered my mouth to stop myself from smiling. She looked like a awkward robot. She needed help, badly. Malia put her arm around both of us pulling us closer to dance. I was slightly uncomfortable but we had to blend in. I'm not that into dancing but I can fake it.

         We saw a guard speaking in Spanish into a walkie talkie. Malia held us both by the waist making us both sway to the music. I fluffed my hair and started swaying my hips. I had one arm around Malia's neck lazily. Malia danced down to the floor and came back up, Kira smiled getting the idea all of us on the same page our hips almost touched most of the time all three of us fluffing our hair and flipping it around and jumping around.

        When three hot girls start dancing like that people take notice trust me. Everyone started watching and people started moving closer to us. A tall male guard came up behind Malia. I jutted my head in his direction.

        She leaned in close to Kira and I. “Ready?” She questions. We nodded our heads. Two more girl guards came up behind Kira and I. Kira pulled out her red glowing nun-chucks. I clenched my fist at my side ready to strike.

        Kira and I went back to back with Malia. I took one guard while she took the other. I spun around jutting my elbow into her face making her stumble back. Then kicking her in the leg. She went down I kicked her in the stomach then punched her in the face knocking her out.

        While Kira hit the other with her nun-chucks. I seriously needed to get a pair of those.

                Scott came over to us and we followed him into a hallway. Scott, Kira, Malia then me in the back I had my knife raised when all of a sudden white fog started coming out of nowhere.

        Scott put his hand out to stop us. It came out of the wall closer to us.

        He and I shared a knowing look. “Wolfsbane.” He muttered. “It's wolfsbane!” He exclaims. “Kira, Emily get out of here!” He dicates.

        Kira and I turned. “Guys look out!” He warns a tall male guard with a large black staff hit Kira in the head. He swung at me I ducked and kicked at him making him stumble back he swung again this time hitting me in the head knocking me to the floor making spots cover my vision until I passed out on the floor next to Kira.