Nothing Like You

Stiles raises an eyebrow and looks toward me perplexed. "Um what?"

Everyone turns to look at me. Scott nods at me knowing what I meant from Bio. "Chimera. It's a creature made of incongruous parts. And if Liam said he found two burial sites that means Tracy's not the only one." Scott answers.

"Who's the second Chimera?" Kira questions.

"And why would they bury them?" Stiles asks.

"Deaton thinks it's part of their process." I answer.

"The people in the masks." Malia adds.

=

Stiles Malia and I were all studying at the library, I was rereading some old passages about La Bete and making notes in my notebook from the bestiary,seeing if I could figure anything out, I start dosing off strands of hair falling out of my high pony tail into my face.

"Em, I'm taking off, get him up and both of you go home." Malia says as she's packing up her stuff. I nod. "Uh huh." I moan out.

I decide to put my pen down and try to rest for a moment.

=

I was walking down into the basement of the Sheriff's department, the same place we found Tracy. "Malia?" I called.

I saw a trail of blood on the floor. I quickened my pace and pulled my katana out of it's holster and held it out in front of me. "Malia?" I called again. I walked in further and that's when I saw Malia being held by her throat with a thermal cut wire, and the one holding it against her throat was Kate, she looked up at me with a wicked grin. "Hello sweetie."

I looked down at my hands that had blood on them, and my katana was now missing being replaced with a dagger covered in blood and Malia was in fact bleeding from a wound in her gut.

"Em, help." She croaked out.

"Stop Kate, stop!" I yelled tears falling down my face.

"Why? This was all your idea, you're gonna kill them all just like I killed Derek's family. You're gonna kill him and everyone else of your pack."

"No! I'm nothing like you!"

"Oh sweetheart, you're more like me than you know." She glowed her eyes a vibrant green  and grinned.

=

I jumped awake with a gasp to see Stiles looking down at me. "You okay?"

I nod. "Let's go." I pick up all my stuff shove it in my bag and we walk out to the Jeep and climb in. Stiles goes to start it, when yet again the engine refuses to turn on. I turn to look at him.

"Say nothing." He warns.

"All I'm gonna say is,we could've taken my truck, because it still runs."

"This thing runs."

"When you pray and throw around a few four leaf clovers. Just get it fixed."

"Fine I will."

"Until then we will take my truck and I don't want gas money you've driven us all around enough, so accept my free ride."

"Fine." Stiles agrees in defeat.

"On one condition."

"Which is what, your highness?" Stiles snarks.

"You have to say 'Emily was right, and I was deeply wrong and should listen to her forever."

"I'm not saying that." Stiles counters.

"Truth hurts." I sass.

"Just get your ass out and help me get this thing to run."

"Fine, but you will admit I'm always right at some point." I say exasperated as we both climb out of the jeep, "Don't forget your duct tape." I comment sarcastically.

"Oh way ahead of you Em." Stiles holds up his roll of gray duct tape as proof.

I laugh. I grab some of the tools from the back, pull on my jacket with the sewn in holsters.

Stiles pops open the hood and smoke comes rolling out. We both start coughing and waving our arms to rid the smoke from our faces.

"Okay, fine next time we take your truck." Stiles says through a fit of coughing.

Stiles pulls out a strand of duct tape and wraps it around part of his engine. I suddenly feel something grab my neck and slam my head into jeep.

"Ah!" I scream, I'm then thrown back and I land hard on my side the wind knocked out of me.

"Em!" Stiles screams. That's when I see Donovan run up and grab Stiles a set of teeth around his hand and grab Stiles by the shoulder. "Stiles!" I cough out my vision foggy.

 He lets out a pain filled scream. I black out.

X

I know this is short but the next chapter I needed to finish this episode so I can get to the next episode where things will certainly get interesting, especially for Stiles and Emily, and we may also be getting a cameo from a few certain characters and we will certainly be having some more drama between Scott, and Emily and we will be seeing some changes in Emily

Any ideas or theories?

Does anyone have any ideas on what Emily's visions from reading the dread doctor book be? I would love to hear ideas I might even use one ;)

 Let me know in the comments

All for now, working on the next update soon 

comment, vote, follow:)