The Blowtorch Is Always Derek's Answer

Chapter 4

Scott told me to come home, some emergency.  

        Derek dropped me off. He didn't even kiss me good night. All he said when I got out of the car was. "Goodnight." and he drove off.

         We didn't talk much. There was still some tension, but I tried to ignore it. I walked up stairs to Scott's room. Scott looked at me nervously.

        “You need to see this.” He pushed me into the bathroom next to the shower. I pull open the curtain. I see Liam completely covered in duct tape. He says something muffled. My eyes get huge. I shut the shower curtain fast.

        Oh my God my best friend is the biggest idiot on the face of the earth. I grab Scott by the ear and drag him into his room.

        “What the hell is wrong with you!”

        “Ow.” He groans I let go of his ear and smack him in the back of the head.

         “Ow, God stop being violent.” Scott groans.

        “This is the second time we've kidnapped someone. We can get our asses thrown in jail. Did you do anything else? That could bring up more charges?”

         “I gave him the bite.”

        “You bit him?” I ask incredulously.

        “Yeah.” My hands cover my face.

        “I had too.”

         “I believe you, but I honestly already had to deal with two Alphas turning people I really don't want another. Araya said she come after you if you bite a innocent.”

         Scott, Stiles and I sit on the bed.

        “So you bit him?” Stiles asks.

        “Yeah.” Scott answers.

        “And you kidnapped him?” Stiles questions.

        “And you thought it was a good idea to bring him here?” I inquire in a calmer tone.

        “I panicked.” I face palm. Oh sweet God.

         “Yup.” Stiles mutters.

        “This isn't gonna end with us burying pieces of his body in the dessert, is it?” I inquire.                 

        Liam's muffled cries come from the bathroom. “As a reminder this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck. Even Em has better plans then you.” Stiles points out.

        “I know which is why I called you guys. Especially since Emily has experience being tied up.” Scott replies. Scott looks at me on his right and Stiles on his left. “So, what do we do?” He asks.

         Stiles lets out a sigh but came up with a plan. Scott and Stiles put Liam in a wooden chair in front of the bed.

        “Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream it goes back on and I beat you unconscious, but if you talk quietly it stays off. Got it.” I warn.

         He glared at me but nodded. I looked at Scott to pull the tape off then he looked at Stiles.

         “Okay.” Stiles mutters and pulls the tape off. Liam exhaled loudly in pain.