Walking Away

Chapter 6

Scott stayed behind to deal with the cops and his dad while Derek, Stiles and I held down Brett, while he was seizing and yellow liquid was coming out of his mouth, which was gross. I held his shoulder and arm, Derek doing the same and Stiles was helping me on my side.

        "What the hell is happening to this kid?" Stiles questions nervously fighting to keep hold o Brett.

         That's a damn good question. "He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane, I need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible." Deaton tells us.

        "Derek are you even holding him?" I ask. He shouldn't be moving this much if Stiles, Derek and me are holding him.

        "Yes, I'm holding him. I'm not the only one with werewolf strength here." Derek snaps irritated.

        "If you can't hold him, the incision might kill him." Deaton reminded us.

        "Derek, he's slipping. I don't think I can hold him." Stiles says. Brett's eyes glowed and he pushed his arms into, Stiles, Derek and I, then kicking his legs hitting Deaton, making all of us fall back. He stood growling at me.

        Peter came in and cold cocked the teen wolf right in the jaw. His eyes glowing blue.

        "Where the hell did you come from?" I ask. I've never been so happy to see Peter in my whole life.

         Peter smirked at me. He blinked and his eyes went back to normal. "I guess I still have a little werewolf strength myself." Peter says.

        "Yeah, maybe more than a little." Derek points out. Peter smirks wider. Derek looked down at his arm. It had slashes it, it wasn't healing.

        Why wasn't it healing? Derek felt my eyes on him and put his arm behind his back to hide it. I moved my eyes to look at him and he looked away.

        "Hey Doc, I don't think he's breathing." Stiles interjects. We snap our attention back to Brett. Stiles, Deaton and I bend down next to Brett.

        Deaton took the knife and made a thin clean line in the center of Brett's chest. A yellow smoke escaped from his chest.

        "Is he okay?" Stiles asks.

        "I think he'll be fine. I think he'll probably be out for a little while." Deaton replies. Brett started muttering something.

        "Guys, can you hear that? I think he's saying something." Stiles says. I move closer to hear Brett.

        "The sun... the moon... the truth..." Brett whispered then he repeated it. I sat up.

        "He said the sun, the moon, the truth." I say softly, "What does it mean?" I look from Derek, Peter then Deaton.

        "Three things cannot be long hidden. The sun, the moon, the truth. It's Buddhist." Deaton says then he looked at Derek who then looked at Peter with a knowing look.

        "Satomi." Peter answers.

        Listen to: Don't Walk Away by Sick Puppies

        We put Brett back on the table and he was resting.

         Derek's arm was healed. I grabbed his hand.

        "I need to talk to you." I pulled him outside. I let go of his hand.

         I spun around to face him. "What's happening to you?" I ask.