Intense

Chapter 3

We walked into the Sheriff's station we were on our way to see a movie, Stiles wanted to talk to his dad who was going out on a date. He was adjusting his tie, Stiles, Scott and I stood next to each other me in the middle as Sheriff looked at himself in the mirror. "Oh, I should've got a hair cut." Mr. Stilinski mutters while trying to fix his hair.

"Well, you know someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut." Stiles points out. I give him a pointed look.

"Hey, if you want to get a hair cut next time, I'll go with you I'm thinking about getting bangs." I offer.

"I think you look great." Scott comments.

"I agree, the tie is a nice touch." I add.

" I add

Mr. Stilinski smiles at us. "Thank you, children I should've had." I smile, while Stiles has an offended look plastered on his face. Mr. Stilinski starts reaching for his tie and tries to undo it. "Oh what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea."

Stiles puts his hands on Sheriff's shoulders. I move closer as well to stop him from taking off his tie. "What, Dad. Dad, it's one date, okay?" Stiles readjusts his father's tie and jacket back to their neat original position.

"The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman." I point out.

"Or man." Stiles adds.

"It's a woman Stiles."

"Okay." Stiles replies his droll manner showing through.

"A very beautiful woman." Sheriff adds for effect.

Scott and I smile encouragingly.

"What beautiful woman, by the way?"

Sheriff smiles widely at us. "None of your business. Any of you." He looks between, Scott,Stiles and I. I smile and then I put my arm around Stiles shoulder.

"You know we will just find out ourselves you should just tell us, to save us the work." I offer with a smile.

"I want to know." Stiles adds.

"Me too." I add.

Sheriff rolls his eyes, "No."

"STILINSKI!" A loud unfamiliar male voice calls.

We all jerk our heads to see who it came from.

"Stilinski!" The voice calls again.

All four of us walk out of the office to see a kid with short black hair in handcuffs restrained by two officers.