Poor Coach

Chapter 3

I was shaken awake. I thought it was Scott.

        “Scott, go away.” I groan.

        “It's not Scott.” A male voice replies.

         “Stiles?” I groan out.

         “How many guys do you let in your room?”

         The voice asked that I realized it was Derek. So I felt like messing with him

        “Peter?”

        “That's not even funny.” The Derek said gruffly. I open my eyes and see Derek.

        “It was a little bit.” I smirk at him. He rolls his eyes.

        I lean in and kiss him.  He kisses me back. I move closer to him. I start to pull him down closer to me. He pulls back.

        “Scott's gonna hear us again.” He says.

        “So? I'm to sexually frustrated to care at this moment.”

                He starts to pull on his clothes. We both get out of bed. “We're meeting with Braeden. Do you wanna come?”

        “Yeah sure, just let me take a shower.” I walk into the bathroom shut the door strip and climb in. I get out and grab a towel and wrap it around myself. I grab my clothes and dress. I put on a black and white tribal print skirt  and a black short sleeve shirt. I do my make up and straighten my hair and brush my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom.

        Derek looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

        “What?” I ask while bending over to pick up my bag.

         “I'm not used to seeing you in a skirt.”

        “Don't get used to it.” I reply sarcastically. I grabbed my bag, Scott was still sleeping since Derek got me up earlier. I went in Scott's room and put a sticky note on his forehead.

Got a ride from Derek, see you at practice

-Em

I went out to the truck since Derek walked here last night. When we got there Peter was already there and Braeden showed up a few minutes later. She was being hired to find Kate and find the 117 million dollars that was stolen from the vault.

        =

        We all sat on the couch, Derek in the middle of Peter and I. While Braeden propped her feet up on the table.

        “That table's Italian.” Peter told her.

        “So are these boots. Are we gonna talk interior designing or are we going to talk numbers?” She counters.

        This ought to be interesting. Peter lets out a long sigh. Already getting annoyed then writes a number on the paper and slides it over to Braeden, out of the corner of my eye I see Derek looking at his reflection in his sunglasses.

         I put my hand on his knee. He looks up at me. I give him a questioning look. He puts the glasses down but looks away from me.

         Braeden crosses out the number writes a new one and slides it back to Peter. He flips it around to read it.

        “We're hiring you to find Kate, not assassinate the President.” Peter states while looking back up at her.

        “I was hired by the Calaveras to find Kate. You're hiring me to find her first. Going against the Calaveras is what's gonna cost you.” Peter writes a new price on the paper and passes it to Braeden.