Saying Goodbye and Moving On

Listen to Catch My Breath By Kelly Clarkson

Epilogue

Scott, Stiles, Malia, Liam and Braeden all came out dragging Peter who was knocked out. I walked over to them “What the hell happened to Peter?” I ask. “He tried to fight Scott and he was the one who helped Kate get control.” Stiles explains. Peter came too a little bit. “He also stabbed me with a metal rode.” Dad says coming next to me. I clench my fist. I slam my fist into Peter's face and I hear a cracking sound. “Oh, God I think she hit bone.” Stiles says. “That felt good.” I state. Dad injects yellow wolfsbane into Peter.

“That's enough yellow wolfsbane to keep Peter out for the trip back. But be careful.” “You're really going with them?” I ask. “I made a deal with the Calaveras, weeks ago. They'll leave you alone. All of you. But only if I help them catch Kate.” “What if you can't?” I ask. “I'll find her. Someone has to.” I nod. He pulls me into a tight hug and I grip his jacket to stop myself from crying. He's all I have left and he's leaving. “I'm sorry, I was never the father you needed or deserved, but I am so proud of you and don't think for a second I never wanted you.” He hugs me tightly and kisses my forehead. “I'll be back I promise. And tell Derek, if he hurts you, I'm always packing.” I smile and he smiles. “Bye dad, I love you.” “Bye Em, I love you too.” He then walked away. I close my eyes to stop from crying when Scott puts one arm around Kira and the other around me. “I'm glad you're okay, Scotty.” I say hugging him. I put my arm around Stiles. “And, you're my hero, Stiles.” I let go of the boys and I go to Malia. “If you ever want to talk about, Peter, you can talk to me. I know what it's like to have a few psychos in my family.” I say with a small smile. She smiles back. “I get why you guys are together, you guys are good, take care of my cousin.” I nod.

I walk over to Derek. I lean up against the car. “So, you okay?” He asks. “Yeah, just my dad told me to remind you that he's always packing in case you hurt me.” “Good to know.” “I can't believe he's gone, now I'm completely alone.” He puts his arm around me. “You're not alone, you got Scott, Stiles, Melissa the sheriff and me. We're your family, especially me.” I give him a smile. “I can't believe I trusted Peter, even after I knew he tried to kill Kate, I still trusted him.” “Hey, he gave you a reason too.” “That son of a bitch, tried to kill my father.” “I think breaking his jaw got him back.” “You know why she went after you right? Because of me.” “What do you mean?” He asks. “Because if you were hurt I was focused on you, I couldn't tell anyone Scott was the Berserker, I didn't even feel his pain. You almost died because of me.” “Did I ever tell you what my anchor was?” He asks. “Yeah angry, right?” “It was, then it changed about six months ago.” “To what?” “You. After I told you I loved you.” I give him a smile. I give him a kiss on a cheek. I felt for in three months happy and at peace.

Stiles comes over to us. “Hey, Em my dad wants you, Malia and me to meet him at the station.” “Okay.” I look between Stiles and Derek, I get a smirk on my face. “You guys gonna hug?” I ask. “No.” They say at the same time. “I don't like to hug.” Derek says. “You hug me.” I say. “That's different, you I like, him,” He gestures to Stiles. “I tolerate.” I roll my eyes. “You two love each other and you know it.” Derek opens the car door for me. I roll my eyes and get it. “See you at the station.” I sat back in the seat relaxed, I finally felt maybe I would be okay for the first time in months maybe things won't always be bad.

We came to the station and I got out of the car and went inside with Stiles and Malia. Mr. Stilinski and Stiles embrace tightly. Malia and I just stand there with small smiles on our faces. “Come here, girls.” Mr. Stilinski says. I stand there at first not knowing what to do. I smile and go hug them. He pulls both Malia and I into a hug. I have my arm around the sheriff and Malia. We let go. “I'm so glad you three are all safe. Hey, what do you say we get outta here, get something to eat?” “Great. I'm starving.” Stiles says. “Okay.” Mr. Stilinski says. I feel a little weird about going. Before I can object, he puts his arm around me and Malia and we start to walk out when we hear a loud bang sound, I turn around to see Stiles handcuffed to the desk. “Yo, Daddy?” Stiles says. I turn my head but Mr. Stilinski keeps walking. “So, uh girls what's your favorite food?” Pizza.” Malia and I say at the same time. “Hey? Dad? Em?” We keep walking. “Em, tell me how to get out of these.” Stiles calls. “How would I know?” I call back. “Derek keeps chains around.” I stop walking. I look at Mr. Stilinski. “Go ahead.” I walk back toward Stiles and kicks him in the shin. “Ow!” He goes down. I hobbled him. “I was gonna bring you back a slice but now, call Papa Johns jackass!” I give him a flick of my hair with a smirk and skip out. Yup that's right Emily Argent was skipping out of the police station.

The next day at school we had to explain to Coach why we missed the game. We meaning, Scott, Stiles, Liam and me.

  “Then Stiles and Emily said, Scott and Kira were stuck in Mexico, which is why they missed the game. So, uh we went down to Mexico to drive them back from Mexico and that why we all missed practice.” Liam explains. Coach glares at Liam. “Cause...We were all in Mexico.” I add. Coach glares at me. Scott, Stiles and me then drop our heads at the same time. “You took Kira on a date to Mexico?” Coach asks. Stiles and I nod our heads. “It was our first real date.” Scott says. “In Mexico?” Coach asks. “They wanted to do something special.” Stiles adds. “Okay. I believe you.” “Really?” Liam asks. “Absolutely not. But I've had experience south of the boarder that would knock the genitals off of you boys.” I give him a what the hell look. “Still, let me be clear to you three.” He says addressing Scott, Stiles and me only. “This kid's the best talent I've seen in years. So he's your responsibility now.” He adds. “You boys and Argent are gonna stick together. You're gonna look out for each other. And you're gonna have each other's backs. You got it?” We all share a look at each other. “We got it.” I say with a smile. And we always would have each other's backs no matter what. And even if my dad is gone, I still had Scott, Stiles and Derek and I knew I would never have to doubt them and I knew I was finally gonna be okay. After all things can't always be bad, even in Beacon Hills.

I loved writing this season, watching Emily change and grow from everything she's been through has been amazing and even though Emily is not really in the show she still feels like a big part of it to me and I loved creating her and watching her fight to be brave and I am so happy how to see her finally move on. Emily will always be my first character and she will always be a big part of me and I am so glad I got to show her to you. I love you all the wonderful comments and support from you guys you are all amazing and wonderful. 

I Love You All!!!! 

Until season 5 

Comment, Vote, Follow :)

-Writtergirl_2  xx