Missing Jackson

Scott, Lydia, Kira and Iare all in AP Bio. She passes back out the tests. I scored an 95. I smile proudly at my paper. Lydia gives me a smile.

Mrs. Kindar raises her voice for the class but looks at Scott. "Since you have such a good grasp of the subject, how about you lead us all in a review of last night's reading?"

I look at Scott and smile at him proudly.

Scott smiles. "Uh, sure." He opens his text book to look for the page out of the corner of my eye. I see Liam standing in the hallway.

I raise an eyebrow at him. He gestures to Scott.

Scott turns his head and sees Liam. "Scott?" Mrs. Kindar asks getting annoyed at how slow he is going.

"Sorry, just looking for the page." Scott apologizes.

I look back over at Liam. Scott can't stall much longer.

"Scott?" She repeats.

"Yeah, sorry one sec." I look at Liam and tap my ear. I channel the power I took from Derek and my ears start to pick up little sounds, that my normal human ears usually can't.

"Scott." She repeats one final time. Scott looks toward me and I tap my ear he nods.

Liam's whispering voice fills my ears. "She's here. She's in History class right now.Tracy. She's here." My eyes get wide, we need to get out of here now.

I nod my head at Liam, to show I got the message. I look back at Scott who is starting to read. I guess I get to come up with the plan this time. I look back at Liam. I put my hand by my mouth to cover the fact that my lips are moving and I whisper, 'Fire alarm.' just loud enough for him to hear. Liam nods and sprints off.

The alarm sounds moments later. We all walk in Mr. Yukimura's room as the other students shuffle out, no one giving us a second glance.

There's one freshmen girl still here. Tracy reaches out and grabs her wrist. The brunette lets out a small gasp of pain. Scott and I slowly walk in Liam stays back. I walk next to Scott.

"Tracy." I say in a soft voice.

She still has her grip on the girl, her eyes look empty.

"Tracy. Hey." Scott tries.

Tracy gets up to her feet, still with a grip on the girl, I look at her, she's pleading with us, to help her. "It'll be okay." I reassure the young girl.

I turn back to Tracy. "We just want to help you Tracy."

She still has a blank stare on her face not looking at us. "Tracy, let go. Tracy." Scott says, blood is forming under Tracy's hand where she is holding the girl's wrist.

"Hey, you're hurting me." The girl cries.

I step closer ready to fight Tracy if she won't let this poor girl go. "Tracy let go of her." I order softly.

"They're coming. They're coming for all of us." She mutters.

She lets go of the girl and then she falls to the ground, gray liquid pouring out of her mouth.

Scott rushes forward to grab Tracy. "Liam, text Stiles and Malia, they need to get here now to help us." I order.

He pulls out his phone. I look at the girl. "Are you okay?" I question.

She looks at me terrified. "What was that?"

"Nothing that will hurt you again. Go to the nurse and get that taken care of." Scott picks up Tracy and runs out the door, Stiles and Malia are there waiting. Scott runs forward and Stiles throws open the door, I jog after them, Malia runs besides me.