Chapter Fifteen: Kiss Me, Master Part 1

IMPRESS.

Chapter Fifteen: Kiss Me, Master Part 1

---

When we finished watching a burning Grace, as soon as we were dismissed to go, I told Xander and Evelyn I wanted a moment alone and was given a carriage ride back to the castle by Derek.

Now I was currently running to my room with only one thought.

I could control fire.

Oh my God.

I CAN CONTROL FREAKING FIRE!!!

Leaving me with one more question, could I actually properly control fire?

Reaching my bedroom, I rested my back on my door and slammed it shut behind me before breathing out as I slid down the door into a sitting position.

I hugged my legs against my chest and sighed again as I stared at the night sky outside my opened balcony doors.

Wait a second.

Why are my balcony doors open? I was certain I had left them shut. I didn't recall ever leaving them open.

Please tell me that someone didn't break into my room.

I stood up from the floor and looked around making sure to check the bathroom in case someone was still in here.

How could someone have managed to climb onto my balcony and open the doors when, first of all, this castle was surrounded by vampire guards and protectors everywhere and second of all, my balcony doors were locked?

Spinning around on my heel, I furrowed my eyebrows as I went to shut the balcony doors.

I need to pee.

Yawning, I walked back to the bathroom and re-opened the door.

However, when I lit the candles inside the bathroom my yawning was interrupted by the words that were smeared in blood on the mirror reflecting me.

I gasped and covered my mouth as I jumped back alarmed by the blood written letters dripping down the mirror.

As I gasped the candle flames I had put to light in the bathroom fiercely flared up and for a second they almost distracted me from the threat in front of my eyes.

ELLA DIES IF YOU FAIL TO DO WHAT THE NOTE SAYS.

Underneath in smaller writing were the words, 'by your bed'

How did this person find out I was related to Ella? Unless the walls had ears, this was impossible... I- this was no doubt the same person who had left me the previous note pushing me into the IMPRESS competition.

Now, what did they want?

I didn't know what the person leaving the notes was capable of and I didn't want to find out, so I had no choice but to do what they wanted me to do until Lord Hilbert, my brother and I found more on my parents' death and who was behind it.

After having a very quick and uncomfortable pee whilst staring at the blood on the mirror, I ran out of the bathroom and towards by bed where I found the note the threat I had read was referring to, just on top of some clothing.

Inappropriate pieces of clothing I had never worn in my life.

Pay a visit to the prince with this on and I'll spare the dumb blonde. Tell anyone and you die.

Tick tock.

Wide-eyed I scrunched up the note and put it on the table next to my bed.

I picked up the top single piece of lingerie sat on top of my bed and scrunched my nose up in disgust.