Chapter Fifty-Six: Family Reunion.

IMPRESS.

Chapter Fifty-Six: Family Reunion.

--

##SO FAR:

Natalya has allegedly and miraculously awoke from the "dead," well that's what everyone believes except the witches, Xander and Natalya herself. Although many find it odd that she still remains human, no one has questioned it other than the Queen who has many suspicions about Natalya. Preston stole the Nixonited-ink stake from Ella (who'd been ordered to kill Xander by the Queen) and then wiped her mind, so nobody knows he has it (not even Natalya). The King and Queen have recruited guards to search the castle top to bottom and whilst that is happening the King has put not only the castle but Aeralin on shut down.

We are yet to find out who is sending Natalya notes and which girl is to die next in IMPRESS, however, most believe Ella will since she lost the last stage. Preston promised to help Natalya control her powers, embrace her darkness, find the fire-starter of her village and killer of her parents since he really likes her and wants her as his future Queen. Thing is, does that mean his intentions are good?

Lord Hilbert isn't Lord Hilbert. So where is the real Lord Hilbert? & Why did Lord Hornsely pose as Hilbert all this time and if it was to get information out of the remaining Ascelyns, who was he sharing this info with and why... Also, who is Daya El Rigo? Why is he mentioned so much and what relations did he have with Natalya's mother Isabella?

The leader of the werewolves (aka. Dario's father) has come to securely map out the plan for battle against the witches with the vampires and Preston who is pretending to help the witches, as well as the vampires, helped Oberyn escaped.

Ultimately, what are the witches planning with Oberyn, how soon is the war and who will Natalya support?!

#RECAP DONE

---

Natalya's POV~

"What I can't seem to comprehend is why you were friends with the castle librarian in the first place," Zac folded his arms, furrowing his eyebrows suspiciously at myself and Alaric.

I instantly pursed my lips, going mute and momentarily freezing as I side-eyed my brother, "well-"

Before bullshit would spur from my mouth my brother cut me off and stood forward, "he said he knew our parents."

I tried to tug Alaric back and shush him from spilling any more detail but failed. As soon as I stretched my arm out to grasp him, he brushed past it and continued to put me on edge by moving closer to Zac.

We'd left the late Lord Hilb- I mean Hornsely's study now and were currently based in the prince's bedchambers. Derek was here too and so were a couple of servants cleaning around.

It felt weird being in here for some reason but Zac suggested it was the best place to talk since apparently something important had been stolen from the Royals.

What was it again? Uhmmm- nixonited-ink something I think, I don't know, I've honestly forgotten what he said.

"You mean your dead parents?" Zac emphasised and I rolled my eyes at his lack of sympathy to even try and sugarcoat his words.

"Yes, our dead parents," I emphasised back but with a bitter response, receiving a non-apologetic smirk from yours truly aka. Zac.

Alaric and Derek gazed between us awkwardly before Alaric continued to speak, "he promised he'd help us."

"With what?" Both Zac and Derek queried in unison.

I sighed. I guess since we are heading down the honest route, I may as well join the ride, "to find out who set our village on fire," I straightened up my posture, "and find out who the hell keeps breaking into my room and leaving me notes."