Chapter Twenty: Trip Out In Titan Part 2.

--

Chapter Twenty: Trip Out In Titan Part 2.

--

Still perplexed, I began to slowly see the resemblances of both him and his mother. Just like Derek his mother had dark brown hair but hers was straight and reached just under her shoulders. And just like Derek his mother had sparkling brown eyes and was just overall gorgeous.

I sighed out sadly, "thank you......"

Derek's mother laughed, "Rita. You can call me Rita."

At the same time as Derek and Rita, we all simultaneously and longingly smiled at each other, allowing me more time to absorb the rest of the similarities between the two.

"I hope he hasn't been taking advantage of you, my lady, my son has a problem keeping his hands and fangs to himself especially when it comes to pretty girls," Rita said in a humorous and stern voice, giving Derek those motherly eyes.

"Mother, please..." Derek groaned as he covered his face in embarrassment.

I giggled finding this situation a little funny, "don't worry Rita, Derek has been taking great care of me. He has not even once tried to bite me... I'm pretty impressed."

"Yet," Derek mumbled and I snapped my head around to look at him with raised eyebrows.

"Pardon?"

Derek smirked as he lied, "I didn't even say anything."

I rolled my eyes and brought my attention back to Rita. "So, Rita. Tell me some proud stories of your son. I'm all ears."

Rita laughed grabbing a chair in the process and placing it near us, "and I'm all talk darling," she then clapped her hands and a young male ascended from the front of the class, "Todwick, place this in the oven will you."

Todwick had muck on his face and arms and was dressed like a servant. In a thin, beige material that barely passed his knees and some white ankle sandals.

I gulped at the unhygienic state of him, honestly feeling guilty as Rita instructed him to place the pot we had made in the oven.

Derek must've noticed because just a second after, I felt his hands rub my lower back.

***

"I still can't believe you didn't tell me yourself that your mother was the pottery teacher, a rich, pretty one at that," I said before wobbling on top of the white horse I was riding which was very unsteady.

Derek shrugged, "I didn't think it was a big deal. And I didn't want her embarrassing me in front of you, which she managed to do anyway."

I nodded with an amused smile, "those stories she told me of you trying to be a knight were adorable!!!"

Derek bit his bottom lip as he watched me laugh, "I was such a fool when I was younger."

"Don't worry I was a big fool when I was young too..." Riding beside Derek and his black horse, I managed to keep control and balanced on mine.

My ladies were trailing behind, laughing together as they did so. Kiera had managed to attract a very wealthy and handsome vampire at the pottery class who had insisted on helping her ride for the first time.

They were cute so I allowed it.

Don't worry Derek and I have been making sure that the man isn't a blood-thirsty psycho.

Claudia and Leia were fine, happy with life, the happiest I had seen them since we met.

I had been speaking to them quite a few times, on the way to this horse riding activity, we spoke about what kind of lives we have always dreamed of. It was nice.