Chapter Sixty-Three: Teach Me, Master.

IMPRESS.

Chapter Sixty-Three: Teach Me, Master

PART 1.

---

"You know what I like about this place," Preston suggestively smirked, stepping towards my direction and drawing my attention from our surroundings, the training facility to him.

I knitted my eyebrows together wondering why Preston was smirking like a crazy person all of a sudden and began to step back. "W- Wh- what do you like about it?"

Why was I getting hot? Why was I stuttering? Most of all, why was I losing my breath the closer he got to me.

Preston cocked his head to the side, looking me up and down as he continued to step towards me with that same smirk of lunacy...

"Well," His darkening eyes travelled back up my body and found mine as soon as my back hit the wall... Damn.

I nervously breathed out when Preston slapped his hand down on the wall beside my head, "everyone knows not to come down here at this hour, everyone but you."

My eyes widened slightly, my palms grew sweaty and I was beginning to mentally question why I was feeling flustered in Preston's presence all of a sudden.

I wasn't flustered this easily before, I would blush but not at all this much. This was a new level, this was a completely different me right now.

"Getting scared?" Preston startled me by blowing and trapping a loose strand of my hair between his fingers and gently tucking it behind my ear.

I frantically shook my head and smiled defensively, "no... what makes you say that?"

Preston placed his other hand on the other side of my hand, trapping me entirely. "You're in my territory Natalya," he huskily whispered into my ear and I worriedly pursed my lips.

Shrugging hesitantly I cleared my throat, shaking any weird thoughts of Preston ever hurting me from my head and replacing them with piles of confidence.

"This," I waved the finger he'd not long ago put a ring on in his face and smirked myself, "means we share and..."

Preston hung his head low, laughing out loud momentarily before staring into my eyes again, "and tell me Natalya Andrea Ascelyn, what else does that ring mean?"

I won't lie and say I didn't almost swoon when Preston said my full name in his dark and dangerous demon voice.

Pretending to think about the answer, I looked up and twitched my nose in fake thought. Although, eventually I looked back down and replied, "it also means you'll never hurt me."

Feeling my shoulders relax after saying that, Preston's smirk turned into a smile of reassurance as he cupped my cheek and kissed my forehead, "I'm glad you know," he mumbled against my head.

Seconds after processing his words and feeling my heart beat at a healthier rate, Preston finally stripped off his mask of threat and backed up.

"But on a serious note, every single person in this castle knows not to come down here at this hour, unless given permission or unless they are asking for a death wish," Preston informed and I nodded with a pout of interest.

"So I guess I'm an exception," I pointed to myself and he winked, "of course, since you're mine you can do whatever and go wherever you want."

I was flattered by that, that I hadn't realised I'd been grinning at my ring for too long. I was Prestons... Natalya Andrea Sterling-Ascelyn... It had a nice ring to it actually.