Chapter Twenty-Seven: Anastasia.

"Zac," I gasped as he rubbed his hands around every inch of my body.

He aggressively pushed me against the side of the small cabin which was based in the camp and attacked my neck with kisses.

It was like Zac had completely ignored that we were practically on a battlefield and focused his attention just on me.

I had almost forgotten we were too. I could still hear the combat between humans and vampires going on but the satisfaction of Zac's kisses clouded my mind.

Zac held my right cheek firmly whilst he violently moved his lips on and off my skin.

"You distracted me," Zac growled as he continued to kiss my skin, his voice so low and angry.

He stopped sucking at the skin of my neck for a moment to come eye to eye with me, "you deserve to be punished."

Zac's eyes were an in between of a dark intense red and a dangerous black, they pierced into my soul and frightened me to a new extreme.

But, at the same time, they excited me. Intrigued me. Captivated me.

I saw a dark, evil soul through his eyes which I wanted him to inject into me.

A darkness which I wanted him to inject until it corrupted me.

"Then do it," I exhaled moving every loose strand of hair away from my neck and mentally asking him to drink from me.

Zac stared at me hungrily but something through his intense gaze left me wondering if he was at war with himself?

"Punish me..." I demanded, pulling his hand from my cheek and to my waist so I could easily pull him closer.

Which I was able to do.

My hands were doing the actions for my mind and had pulled Zac closer until his nose was brushing my ear.

He could easily smell my blood now, the smell was most likely overwhelming for him at this point.

No one ever got this close and didn't drink from me, it was actually impossible.

It hurt a vampire to get this close and not take a bite of me.

It hurt badly.

"This isn't the kind of punishment I was talking about..." Zac muttered demonically.

Now I wasn't feeling so confident.

"The- then what do you have in mind?" I asked hesitantly but still in the process of trying to keep myself from flooding with nerves.

Zac sadistically smirked and licked his lips.

It surprised me that he hadn't drunk from me yet, he looked like he was struggling not to, that the smell of my blood was weakening him.

He was restraining himself well, controlling the thirst which was destroying him.

"When I say punishment, I mean it comes in two halves-" Zac used his fingers as a way of reinforcing the number two.

I furrowed my eyebrows watching him explain and turned when I heard a thud, to see a body that had been thrown around the corner where we were accidently.

A body that wasn't one of ours.

"Two. Halves?" I exaggerated with a strained tone of voice.

Zac stroked the bottom on my chin and flashed his fangs,"yes baby, one which includes severe violence."

"Severe violence?"

Zac nodded slowly amusedly, "not by me, however."

"Then by who?"