Chapter Thirty-Eight: Capital H For Hades.

IMPRESS.

Chapter Thirty-Eight: Capital H For Hades.

(sorry for the errors in the chapter if there are any, haven't edited it yet)

.

.

[Day After the Deadly Stage 3]

Zac's POV~

"I don't regret it," I gulped the rest of the thick and bitter liquid and placed the glass back down, "and besides, between you six and I, I am pretty sure I'm the one who is going to be king so I would prefer if none of you rebuked me."

Rolling the sleeve of my shirt up, I watched as four out of my six best men leave the room and two remain behind, Chris and Xavier.

I sighed aggravatedly, "what are you two still doing here?"

Chris and Xavier shared the same look of disappointment and frustration, they looked at each other briefly before turning to me, "Natalya was fucking sexy Zac and compared to the other girls, she was the most interesting and you must've been blind not to have seen that."

Was he wrong?

Of course, he wasn't.

Xavier only spoke the truth and it vexed me hearing him say those words since I knew what he and she had been recently getting up to.

All I could do was laugh out darkly and ragingly clap my hands together.

"When were you going to tell me, Xavier? You wanted her, didn't you? You touched her, felt her curves, ran your fingers through her hair, didn't you, Xavier?" I interrogated my friend, stepping towards him with an intense gaze penetrating into his soul.

Chris knitted his eyebrows together and widened his eyes when Xavier failed to reply to me, indicating that I was in fact right, "you fucked her?"

I saw a flash run past my vision and realised that my eyes were darkening at the thought and vivid memory of the way my friend caressed and held my girl in his arms like she belonged to him.

"I never," Xavier growled defensively, "but I did kiss her one, too many times. You can't blame me either, you know how I am, if I want something I seek out and get it and... I wanted her."

I venomously hummed eying my friend, "you always tell me when you want something, Xavier, what made her different from all the other girls you pursued in the past, that you thought you had to keep it secret from us all?"

I was beyond pissed, but, he was my friend and since I wasn't on good terms with Derek and Alaric, I couldn't lose another one in the space of forty-eight hours.

"The competition, Zac. The competition in general too, all the men that surrounded her, lusting for her since the day of her arrival. Everyone including the other guys, Chris, Derek and Xander, they all wanted her. Of course, I had to hide it, she was a competitor of IMPRESS," my friend continued to defend himself and I squinted my eyes at him.

Chris cleared his throat ready to make a confession of his own, "I hate to admit it, but bloody hell Zac, she smelt so good. If we are revealing things here and now, I'll come right out and say it. I wanted her too, I tasted her and I'm pretty sure our lips brushed once or twice."

I widened my eyes, oh wow. "So were all my friends just trying to fuck Natalya behind my back?"

This was ridiculous, I had a feeling Chris was up to no good a long time ago but the fact he confessed it angers me more. Angers me because Natalya was mine, nobody else's, well that's what I thought once upon a time until now...