Chapter Thirty-One: The Brothel Part 1.

IMPRESS.

Chapter Thirty-One: The Brothel Part 1

...

From her one comment, I knew it had to have been her, she was the only person who seemed to have a deep hatred towards me.

The Queen had to have been the one to compel my torturers to whip me more than five times.

Like Derek had said to ignore the mean comments, I held my head high and spitefully smiled at the Queen. "Well, your majesty, I did get quite the beating from your son... down below, if you know what I mean..."

Purposely, I pushed my hair over one shoulder to expose the love bites all over the side of my neck to 'her majesty'.

When I received a mixture of gags, snickers and amused smiles from people at the long table, the Queen's mouth dropped open in repulse as the King roared in laughter.

Smiling proudly I picked up my glass of water which was planted in front me and tilted it in the air, "cheers."

The smirk didn't leave my lips as the water from my glass seeped down my throat like tiny crystals.

I peered at a few people's reactions which were pretty funny.

Zac shrugged casually and smirked in approval at my descriptive response to his mother.

Xander beside him was speechless, looking a mixture of disturbed, annoyed but humoured at the same time.

Derek behind them had his lips pursed as he struggled to conceal laughter.

Everyone else besides Ella who narrowed her eyes at me continued to cackle like hyenas, especially Cathryn and her father the King.

Alaric wasn't here to witness my risky reply and I was actually quite thankful. He would have definitely scolded me for my bad manners.

"A lady shan't ever speak so appallingly, clearly your mother did not raise you well... I command you to get out of this room at once..." Queen Melisandre stood up furiously and pointed at the door very sternly.

I placed my glass down, sighed and easily stood up.

She wants me gone then I am happily gone.

My mother rose me up just fine but on the other hand whoever gave birth to the Queen clearly made a mistake.

"And I command her to sit back down," Zac's voice shot back demandingly.

I turned my head and my eyebrows rose up as my eyes widened surprisingly.

Okay, should I stay or not? Make your mind up royals!

Zac nodded his head for me to sit back down in my seat, confirming it was 'okay' and I obeyed.

"Zachary, you can't let this disgusting piece of no good nothing influence y-"

Melisandre tried to persuade her son to send me out but he wasn't bothered. "C'mon mother, it was clearly a joke... Wasn't it, Natalya?"

Hell no it wasn't.

"I guess it was until a certain someone took it seriously..." I shortly replied and rolled my eyes.

Everyone was witnessing this scene probably wishing and praying for me to stop asking for a death wish.

Too bad I am past caring.

They can kill me or punish me again but, I won't feel a thing, I am already numb as it is.

After a long scary silence of deadly glares from Melisandre, people began to make their own conversations in groups at the table until it was no longer awkward to speak again.