Chapter Fifteen: Kiss Me, Master Part 2

A/N: I just want to tell you guys that yes the main character will be annoying at times especially in the first 20 chapters... she might make dumb decisions, land herself in silly situations, find a lot of guys attractive and seem easy but her character is like that for a REASON. Everything will be explained as the story goes on! :) if you don't like that then don't continue reading.

Anywho... Enjoy the chapter!!!

IMPRESS.

---

Chapter Fifteen: Kiss Me, Master Part 2

---

"Uhm yeah, about that..." I sheepishly smiled raising my shoulder to my cheek, "could you like please let him out?" I struggled to ignore how annoyingly gorgeous Zac looked even when he wasn't exactly being a good guy.

Zac's eyes were a glossy dark red and as his glare continued to burn into me they became darker. My eyes wouldn't go back to their normal size as I was too shocked at the amount of blood drenching Zac's black shirt which was unbuttoned at the top.

The thick, dark liquid was dripping from the prince's mouth as he clung onto a girl who's neck was severely injured from his brutal drinking. In Zac's other hand was the key that could open every cell in the dungeon and it was calling my name.

I stopped checking Zac out and glanced back up at his lips which were tugging up into a menacing smile. Zac stepped towards me whilst dragging the girl he was drinking from by her red hair.

He stopped right in front of me and with speed, he sunk his teeth into the girl he was holding's neck and viciously ripped the girl's throat apart whilst he consumed her blood.

The red head's blood splattered onto me like raindrops and instantly stained my white robe.

My breath hitched in my throat when droplets of blood hit me in the face.

Zac smirked after decapitating the girl's head from her shoulders and then nonchalantly dropped both the body and head to the floor.

"How about I kill him next, what do you think..." Zac humourlessly joked and pushed me out his way.

The man inside the cell was shaking as he cowardly crawled back against the wall.

I quickly extended my arms out at Zac and stood back in front of the cell, my palms rested on Zac's sculpted hard chest. "Please, don't do this."

Now I was pleading, great, I was showing weakness.

"Get out my way or I'll kill you too," Zac dryly stated as he snaked his hand around my throat and gripped hard.

"Kill me then," I challenged him and regretted it when Zac began to strangle me, his veins becoming visible as his eyes darkened.

I tried to gasp for air and when I was able to, Zac had thrown me across the air and to the floor where I almost landed face first.

As I coughed some blood into my hand, I glanced over at Zac who had opened the cell door.

No no no, I had to keep my promise to the poor man.

Bravely, I stumbled to my feet with no thought of quitting until Zac would stop trying to drain dry the man I had promised to save.

Zac had his back to me, already violently grabbing the man like the monster he was and kicking his legs from underneath him.

The man groaned as he hit the floor and I flinched at the loud thud of his side hitting the cold floor which echoed throughout the dungeons.

I shook my head refusing to let this go on for any longer as I stormed into the cell and hurriedly thought to use my secret weapon.