Chapter Twenty-Four: You Kissed Me, First?

---

IMPRESS.

Chapter Twenty-Four: You Kissed Me, First?

*Listen to Voodoo Love by Ariana Grande... If you would like your wig to be snatched.*

---

After stepping out of a warm shower, I brushed my teeth and before I knew it I had dressed into a black strappy, casual swing dress which made me feel more comfortable than I would feel in the typical classy dress.

I'm tired.

I had only got 5 hours of sleep because for the longest time I was trapped in Ser Harris' room last night, unable to leave without making a creaking sound with the door.

So whilst him and his wife were getting all steamy, I had to take small steps towards the door and wait for one of them to go out.

Unfortunately, I had to wait until midnight for Ser Harris to decide to leave his sleeping wife and check up on the celebration.

And I slid out when he did.

I could not be bothered going back to the dinner, all I wanted to do was focus on the fact I could be invisible.

I spent at least three hours practising how to turn invisible on my command and trust me it was difficult.

But in the end, I got the hang of it.

And when it was 3 am, I still couldn't sleep probably because of all the noise and chaos coming from the castle ballroom so I decided to stay up and go through the files I had found.

I didn't get far, though.

I finished reading the article on new slaves wanted and before I knew it I fell asleep.

On the brightside, I know that in two days time I'm going to go to Weimos and pay a little visit to the slave's auction.

Turns out Weimos is the ideal region to get the good "slaves" and servants.

I might just be the one to ruin that fact.

I planned to go through the file about my village's fire and the main file labelled with my mother's name Isabelle this morning with my brother.

Maybe not with Lord Hilbert yet, he was probably a little busy with other things at the mo.

Going through the file with my brother instead of on my own seemed more right because at the end of the day he was also suffering from the same grief as I.

Maybe even worse than me because he hadn't seen my parents in a long time.

Sitting on the couch I sighed and mid-sigh I noticed a note rested on the coffee table in front of me.

I drew my eyebrows in and leant forward to retrieve it from the glass surface.

You impressed a lot of people last night, especially the prince. Congrats to you. Your ladies are safe for now. Too bad you're not, yet.

My advice, stay invisible.

I scrunched the note up furiously and threw it to the floor with an agitated growl.

What the hell does this fucker want from me!???

How do they know my abilities? Am I being watched day and night without knowing?

Do the walls have ears?

You know what, fuck it.

I'll find out who this stalker is soon enough.