Chapter Thirty-One: The Brothel Part 2.

Chapter dedicated to: Sweetypuffgirl

Violin instrumental of Yellow Flicker Beat above sets the mood and vibe I get from Weimos.

IMPRESS.

Ella's POV~

I was not going stand and watch Natalya take everything I had dreamt of having since birth away from me, she did not deserve nor did she want.

Natalya was my cousin and at the beginning of the competition she had reassured me she had no intention for the crown or Prince Zachary, that was hard to believe now, she seemed to spend a lot of time around him...

Of course, she had to since she was a competitor but I couldn't help but feel that she was beginning to want this, want Zach, the riches and the crown.

Prince Zachary didn't show nearly as much affection to me as he did to Natalya and that worried me, it annoyed me, it made me mad and I was not going to remain smiling like everything was okay when in fact it wasn't.

I was going to plot against my cousin.

I was not only going to beat Rose and Cassandra in this competition, I was going to beat Natalya which to me meant sabotaging her.

It was the only way to take her out, it was either that or to wipe her out completely but, thing is, I still loved Natalya, I didn't want to see her dead but I did want her out of this competition.

And hopefully, by sabotaging her, she would cause her own death.

Sabotaging was far better than exposing both her and Alaric's abilities to the entirety of the kingdoms especially Asten. I wasn't that conniving, there was a line which I knew not to pass.

I had been trying to distract Natalya in order to sabotage her by telling her lies such as that Anastasia Harris was after her when she actually just wanted to catch up with her old foe, Natalya.

However, it didn't work. There was always something that got in the way... Someone.

The black witch, some lord who goes by the name Hilbert whom always seemed to be lurking around, Xander the bastard son of the King, the other girls, Natalya herself or just her irritating human servants.

Anyways...

To keep both the prince and Natalya in sight, I was going to tag along with them to Weimos' yearly slavers' auction, an event which was longer than just a day and which all the rich and wealthy masters attended.

I plastered the fakest smile on my face as I jumped in front of my cousin and everyone she was surrounded by.

Except for Zach and Xander who had moved a fair distance away to argue over something that from my perspective, looked serious.

"Guess who is joining the fun?!" I hollered, lifting and dropping my shoulders in fake excitement

.

It pissed me off that she got so much attention from every attractive or ugly man, she was forever the centre of attention because of her undying beauty.

The six castle whippers, torturers whatever, were some the most feared and hottest vampires alive yet they all seemed to have eyes for Natalya. Even her personal guard Derek, even the sexy bastard Xander and even Cathryn had some kind of girl crush on Natalya.

It was like Natalya had hypnotised everyone around her but me, Cassandra, the Queen who from observation didn't favour her as much and the prince was on and off with her and sentenced her to receive a royal punishment.