Chapter Seventy-Five: The Bloody Dungeon Part 3.

IMPRESS.

Chapter Seventy-Five: The Bloody Dungeon

Part 3.

Song of the chapter: Bloom by Troye Sivan

——

"So, are we really going to talk or are you just going to punish me again?"

Zac wagged his finger in my face like a cocky prick and hummed a no in response, "actually babe you're wrong, I am going to talk to you first and only when I believe you're telling me lies, will I torture you until the truth comes pouring out of your mouth."

"Shouldn't you at least tie me down then? You know- just in case I hit you in the face again?" I condescendingly questioned his ways of doing things and he surprisingly smirked again.

I couldn't tell if he was angry or not which was making me uneasy as hell. "You'd like that wouldn't you?" Zac countered back with a double-meaning that made me fall silent. I felt a rush of heat rise to my cheeks and hoped Zac wouldn't see my tinted cheeks in the darkness. It would give away that he still had somewhat of an effect on me.

I shouldn't have been blushing in the first place but it was impossible not to, how else was I supposed to respond to something like that? Argh, I hated that he had this annoying ability to charm and piss me off at the exact same time.

"-In your dreams Zac," I rolled my eyes and he amusedly smiled. "And fantasies too Natalya," he shrugged like he hadn't just admitted picturing me in sexual scenarios with him as he came to crouch down by my knees, the black whip still visible in his fists.

I knitted my eyebrows together trying my hardest to study Zac's facial expression in the dark, "why are you here exactly? I figure you've heard the rumours going around about my brother and I but I expected your father would be first to interrogate me?"

"-Are they really just rumours though?" Zac suddenly questioned catching me off guard and softly looking me in the eyes, trying to trick me into confessing everything to him.

It almost worked.

"Is this your way of getting back at me for 'slapping you' earlier, why are you here?" I crossed my arms and sternly changed the subject back to what it initially was, purposely ignoring his intrusive question.

Zac chuckled rising back up to his feet until he was towering over me, "because Natalya..." He turned his back on me and walked away, when he was at least two metres away he spun around to face me again, "you've been a very bad girl. And you know, since I'm the one who has been in charge of you since your first day here in Aeralin, my father thought I'd have a better chance getting answers out of you than he would. So shall we begin..."

As Zac started to circle me in the chamber, I uncomfortably sat back in the torture chair and stared straight ahead, not paying him the attention he thought he deserved. "Whatever."

The prince waited several seconds before he hit me with his first question.

"First question..." He speaks calmly.

"Who really are you?"

I plan to tell him the truth and only the truth... up until he starts questioning if I am hiding anything else like for example, special abilities that my mother particularly told me not to show to anybody. That's where his questions will have to end unfortunately.

"I'm Natalya Ascelyn," I firmly said shrugging like it was my final answer.

But of course, Zac decided to challenge my truth.